Pub name in Traz,early nineties?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sombrerofrog12, Mar 8, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Was telling Mrs. Frog about some of the drink related buffoonery I used to get up to whilst based in Mercer Brks ,Osnatraz [ nothing too specific mind!] and I cannot for the life of me remember the name of the pub a lot of it involved! It was at the bottom of the pads patch and run by Don andCrystal[?] , is it still there , is it still a squaddie haunt?It was opposite a place called Grammys, if that helps.
  2. That was the place that had an impromptu sing-a long every Sunday afternoon, opposite the place that used to be "Rosie's", but the name escapes me.
  3. Englands Gate????? was that it?
  4. Gramaphones and............hah got it , kleine man
  5. Sorry guys none of those names ring a bell
  6. What was the club which was up a steep set of stairs. At the bottom was a kebab shop?
  7. That disco above the kebaby was Broadways "Every night is ladies night in Broadways!!" Sticking to the carpet, good inter unit scraps, huge scary german wimmin!

The pub in Dodesheide I cant remember, I drank in Grammaphones, it was usually the pads that used the other place.
  8. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I used Pauls Pub in Belm. Next door was the chippy where there was this hugh great frau that I had the misfortune of......well enough said on that matter.
  9. Anyone recall "Die Drehorgel"?
  10. That fecking place, been in Germany for 3 months, wife flies out to join me, thought that we'd go out for a beer to Paul's, first time in the place, orders the round in Boxhead, only for Paul to reply in English "Sit over there, I'll bring them over", Mrs pissed herself laughing. But many a night was spent there drinking with Paul, shot after shot, fucker could drink
    I remember the pub at the bottom of Dodesheide was the Kleine Mann.
  11. I was in Traz from 86-92, opposite Broadways was an alley that led to a club owned and run by Rosie of Rosies Pub in Dodesheide.