Pub grub of Kentucky

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Dirtyfilthymech, Oct 23, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It's an inset day for the kids today (11 & 8), Should i take them for a pub lunch or down to the colonel?
  2. You'll get a better price for them down the pub...
  3. And an especially good price if the pub just happened to be in Austria!
  4. You might want to change the name of the thread?

I was expecting some humorous link to a Redneck bar feast involving roast cat and sauted Steer poo
  5. Its a bit extreme, but if it'll get you your first stripe up, wheres the harm?
  6. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

WTF is an 'inset day'?!? Is that like a 'staff training duvet day' or something?
  7. I'm glad you asked Biped, I just thought it was me being a thick mong.
  8. Apparently, the skiving gits aren't content with 13 weeks holiday per year, so they blag "inset days" to sort out the terms educational content.
  9. 5 days a year to totally fcuk up your holiday entitlement . Teachers, bloody wasters
  10. Kentucky it was 3 x Wicked Zinger meals (not towered) with beans and Max.....lovely better let it go down and run the f*cker off
  11. Or should that read 'incest day'?
  12. And that's probably legal in Kentucky.
  13. They change the name every so often to keep you guessing.
    IIRC, they started as Baker Days after the twonk what allowed them, then they became PD(Professional Development) Days. I suspect its now gone to some localised 'Think of your own whizzy name' Day.

Looks up, bugger

...this is so you don't have 5 wasted days looking for 'Special Friends' who are actually at home being rogered by the au pair.
  14. In their baggy trousers,no doubt. :D
  15. IN SERvice Teacher Training day. (insertt or insett)