Pub ban in leicester

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Redshaggydog, Aug 17, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Tripe
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I just saw this one on Faceache...I'm sure the article's more or less correct, I mean how much can you spin a quote like that, but I'd not exactly call it a reputable news source!

Edited to say I feel a bit gullible now...I credited a right wing website with not making s*** up. More fool me!
  3. Certainly not the first time squaddies have been banned form pubs.but never quiet for them reasons
  4. Oh dear...........

"Just ask yourself, what would EMSAV recommend..."
    • Like Like x 1
  5. A very brave decision indeed, no doubt based on a brilliant business model.

I mean it’s not like your average British sqaudie is going to spend much on beer compared to the average Muslim is it?
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Normal press no! But then again what is normal press now ?
  7. I wonder how many people will make dumb ass comments before realising that its fake. Will this be another thread that just keeps on giving?

"Just ask yourself, what would EMSAV recommend..."
  8. its a spoof. read some of the other stories form that site
  9. Did you know the word "gullible" isn't in the dictionary?
    • Like Like x 1
  10. The landlord and landlady have posted a message on twitter to say that their facebook account has been hacked and they are unable to respond, THE STORY IS FALSE!!!

The Globe have released this statement via Twitter, please share:

@GlobeLeicester: the story regarding banning ex-military from the globe is absolute rubbish, we are currently seeking legal advice. please share

11. No, no it hasn't.

would be a tad more... Accurate then.
  12. Would be a smart move though. Going after the muslim pub pound in Leicester....wouldn't it?
    • Like Like x 1