PTTLS and CTTLS in Bovvy

Discussion in 'RAC' started by PapaGolf, Sep 29, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is it true that D + M Instrs get accredited to PTTLS or CTTLS when they are employed at Bovvy now?
  2. If you've completed a DITs course you're eligible for PTTLS at lvl 4, being a schools instructor of anysort can get you PTTLS at Lvl 3
  3. Nice one, who would be the POC for that?
  4. TBH I don't know, we've got an accreditation officer who deals with that sort of stuff, sorry
  5. You do know that you can get PTTLS level 3 or 4 and CTTLS level 3 and 4? Externally (I did mine (PTTLS & CTTLS) after leaving) they usually put you on the cours eat the higher leveland then drop it to the lower level say 3, if you can't make the grade. It's not about being daft or stupid, more about being able to write your English the style (Uni style) they want. but good luck, I've done them both and they are really interesting courses.
  6. A question, those of us who left previously like me in 1990, who were (in my case B Schools graded) Signals Instructors, is there any way of getting that accreditation backdate so to speak??
  7. AlienFTM

AlienFTM LE Book Reviewer

Arfur mate, yer signature block shows yer age. I understand signallers don't use NODUF anymore. I'll now show my age by telling you I forget what they replaced it with.