Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by Romeo_Oscar, Nov 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello all,

I'm a new recruit to the Int Corps and I've had my attestation, oath and all. I'm due to start basic on November 26th and I've the usual worries that most recruits have. Some of you have been very good about this in answering my queries and I thank you for that.

However, just when I thought my worries were getting less and less, I start watching this programme called 'The Not Dead' last night about post traumatic stress disorder. In fairness, the guys on the documentary where infantry lads but I imagine int corps soldiers do go on the odd patrol and have seen some truly disgusting and soul-destroying things.

Have you int corps guys suffered PTSD? Has the Army looked after you, given you counselling when you did? The guys on the documentary seem scarred beyond belief.

Any guidance on this important issue would be helpful.
  2. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

This is an important issue but - unless this is a Wah - this is a somewhat odd way to bring it up: you might equally well ask the forum about alcoholism or erectile dysfunction. There is plenty on Arrse about this topic: use the search function, but I can assure you that it isn't limited by cap-badge.

Thread locked.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.