Accident and Emergency . . .

The Defence Select Committee . . . . .

IF you live in the Hull PCT area, you HAVE a dedicated service, so please ask your GP!

Try and get yourself on the SPVA committee 'Central Advise Committee', there is mention of it in the attached report.

However, the A&E route shotcuts waiting to see a GP who through NO fault of their own know NOTHING about MAP or Combat Stress and related support.


Similar threads

Latest Threads