PTSD Worldwide

Isnt this the knob that rolled his Snatch and lost a leg in three different countries?

Edited to add: Yup, just read Jim 24's post.

:-x

Fortuitous that you should start this just when, on the linked thread
errol said:
Maybe we should change to title of this thread to "scum ripping off squaddies" rather than the walt reference. There must be lads on here who work for the fraud squad, HMRC, Charity Commission who have not looked on this thread assuming it to be another Walt Witch Hunt?

Hmmm....these guys are new to me.....care to precis the previous thread BB? And, does anyone know what qualifications these 'therapists' have? And also their experience? I'd like to have some knowledge just in case one of my mates asks about them.

Ah, I'll read all the above first....damn, slow typing ability!! :)

I AM ALEC WEBSTER, I AM HERE, ASK ME WHAT YOU WANT!!!
Well guys he is offering.....but

PTSD Worldwide • Login

Shades of Jim Shortt here.

I am Alec Webster, i am here, ask me what you want and i will do what i can to answer your questions but DO NOT expect me to give you full answers as no one and i mean NO ONE is allowed to know everything about me as it has been stated by the Royal British Legion and my solicitor. Any slanderious comments made will be monitored and removed and all posts will be checked by my solicitor proir to being posted on the forum.

Hmmm....these guys are new to me.....care to precis the previous thread BB? And, does anyone know what qualifications these 'therapists' have? And also their experience? I'd like to have some knowledge just in case one of my mates asks about them.

Ah, I'll read all the above first....damn, slow typing ability!! :)
Qualifications - Apparently none.
Experience - Only their life experience it seems (and they have embellished that in their publicity).

Qualifications - Apparently none.
Experience - Only their life experience it seems (and they have embellished that in their publicity).
Thanks Joe :)...pretty much what I guessed, but I like to know what people claim.
That is some career he invented!

Who would I need to contact to complain officially about these bluffing cunts ?

Thanks Joe :)...pretty much what I guessed, but I like to know what people claim.
That is some career he invented!
The sad thing is, he was in the Army, he was injured whilst serving (when he rolled a Landrover iirc), and the idea of a telephone counselling service is a good one if implemented properly. All he needed to do was not tell big porkies, and offer a genuine service, and he would be held up as a shining example, as are Bryn and Emma Parry, OBE.

Lots of ways

Trading Standards Institute - Home page

The Charity Commission for England and Wales

http://www.fraudadvisorypanel.org/newsite/PDFs/other/Charity Fraud (June08).pdf

Charities and Fraud

Charity donation fraud | Action Fraud

Interesting point to pick up from Joe until they came under the spot light they were not providing any service. Phone lines were down, their open forum non existent and not offing any advice. On one link he claimed he had over 600 or so calls. Talking to one of the chaps at South Cerney who works with the FFT there. Our man Webster was boasting he had collected over £5000 in donations for the Jump. Has it been accounted for?

I've just had a quick look into his friends list, he used to have a few former Scots Guardsmen as his friends on facebook, funnily enough, as of now, he has none.