Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

PTSD - Free Hypnotherapy

I am a clinical hypnotherapist who has a good track record in treating PTSD.
I offer a free three part recorded process in return for feedback.
The process will enable you to start dealing with trauma and to show you how to process and neutralise potentially traumatic events as they occur.
Going forward the same processes can allow you to be more operationally effective.

jarrod248 said:
Phoenix_Nine said:
I am a clinical hypnotherapist who has a good track record in treating PTSD.
The process will enable you to start dealing with trauma and to show you how to process and neutralise potentially traumatic events as they occur.
Going forward the same processes can allow you to be more operationally effective.

I'm a psychiatric Nurse and a hypnotherapist, you are an idiot.

Really?! :lol:

erm.....this IS the Classified Ads forum.
However after some of these mongs have finishished scribbling all over the thread you may need to lie down in a darkened room yourself!

Picasso said:
erm.....this IS the Classified Ads forum.
However after some of these mongs have finishished scribbling all over the thread you may need to lie down in a darkened room yourself!

Feck off knob end

jarrod248 said:
You really aren't going to do much with PTSD with a few recordings are you?

Actually, my thoughts on that, were that they are just a hook to get people into paying for treatment sessions.

I could be wrong, but that was my guess. Although at first I thought he was another representative from Human Givens, and I was wrong about that.

Then again, touting for business at midnight on an annonymous internet forum, with claims that you can fully cure PTSD, could hardly be considered ethical, anyway.

Uncle_Willie said:
Roll up, roll up! I am a clinical hypnotherapist who has a good track record in treating PTSD.

williesoil.gif