PTSD and Depression AFCS

soldiergo

Clanker
Hi all,
I have this query regarding AFCS.
I was awarded for depression by AFCS. I then submitted another claim for PTSD diagnosis and treatment. Vets UK declined my PTSD claim with the reason that it is not possible to aportion two different mental health diagnoses? Has anyone being awarded for separate mental disorders? Am considering requesting reconsideration but am hopeless and without energy.
Any advice appreciated.

Hi all,
I have this query regarding AFCS.
I was awarded for depression by AFCS. I then submitted another claim for PTSD diagnosis and treatment. Vets UK declined my PTSD claim with the reason that it is not possible to aportion two different mental health diagnoses? Has anyone being awarded for separate mental disorders? Am considering requesting reconsideration but am hopeless and without energy.
Any advice appreciated.
How does it affect your daily living?

You may be eligible for Armed Forces Independance Payment.

I applied for PIPS and after being declined did a mandatoroy reconsideration and after winning got backdated payments

Y-R-A

Clanker
Depression is way lower than OTSD, as always they are in stalling mode trying to make you give up, if they have denied your claim go o tribunal where you will get a fair gearing and documents, GP letters along with other pros will help yourself forward, Vets UK person;; are not your friends, they are there to trip you up 110%

Latest Threads