PTS (Pre Tour Sex)

A certain someone on here (Who will remain nameless The daft Dozy Bint that she is) thinks i need to confess my evil ways.

I will be returning to 'The Stan' this week to finish my tour. Seeing as i will most likely be over there for a wee while living with men i have decided it was best to stock up on sex.
So, when an ex kindly offers to take on the role as the "bucket" i think why not.

Surely this is the norm and everybody is nice to their ex's in the run up to deployig to theatre for said reason. Am i wrong?

Also What are the lady arrsers opinions? Is it fair that i am having my way. Is the excuse i fight better on an empty nut sack good enough or does more thought need to go into it?

Sex before marriage is wrong ,my son.

Devil_Dog said:
Sex before marriage is wrong ,my son.
I know this but it is either that or eat a lemon whilst pouring salt onto my knob after running it over a sander! You know the usual stuff.

Bad_Crow said:
Is the excuse i fight better on an empty nut sack good enough or does more thought need to go into it?
Yeah, yeah - the depletion of testosterone will mean that when you get out there you'll be as aggro as...

8O :p

Dozy,

I cant believe you went to all that trouble for me. I knew you said you were gonna take some kinky photos of yourself for "Thrapping" material. But for you to do it so soon...

I'm touched. Where i wee. With my own hand!

Bad_Crow said:
A certain someone on here (Who will remain nameless The daft Dozy Bint that she is)
Whatever she says is true. Everyone says so.

Shall I just leave it at?

Bad_Crow said:
I dont know. Some of them minges look like face huggers. I think un reported shootings would go up.
I suppose thats why you turn off the lights before you start the lovemaking.Good thing porta potties dont have lights!

Dale the snail said:
Bad_Crow said:
A certain someone on here (Who will remain nameless The daft Dozy Bint that she is)

She says that i am a handsome devil and i am a modern day Steve McQueen with my good looks and Incredible Physique. So thank you for cheering me up.

Bad_Crow said:
Dale the snail said:
Bad_Crow said:

She says that i am a handsome devil and i am a modern day Steve McQueen with my good looks and Incredible Physique. So thank you for cheering me up.
Scouse grovelling schnebb.

Dale do you still want to crawl up my leg?

Dale the snail said:
Bad_Crow said:
Dale the snail said:
Bad_Crow said:

Scouse grovelling schnebb.
Yep. Every girl wants a scouser. Don't worry. There is enough of this "white shaft" to go around

Latest Threads