PtP

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by error_unknown, Dec 14, 2004.

?
  1. very

15.4%
  2. extremely

30.8%
  3. I've seen the gimp suit

53.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Part time pongo has to be a complete poof surely?
    He has deleted all my posts from current affairs and keeps booting me from chat so he can be alone with his boys.
    With yummy 36DD tits even if he thinks I'm a bitch he must be gay banning me :lol:
    How gay is PtP? :lol:

Jeannie, you are going mad again. I shall leave this venom here for all to see. I see you are attempting to go down the 'look at me everyone, Im barking mad' route again.

Face up to facts that your real personality, that of BB, is not liked on this site. You may have tried very hard to fit in as several other users but the truth has outed you. You will not be tollerated.

2. If being gay means chastising a mingy munter like yourself, then I guess every self respecting male is gay 8O

Now off with you mutt and boil some bunnies for your womb droppings.

3. Be gone you American colonial type person. You are all gay bush lovers. What would you know about earthy british yummy womenkind?
    Be gone I say damned spam....go and shoot something friendly :D

Jeannie, you are going mad again. I shall leave this venom here for all to see. I see you are attempting to go down the 'look at me everyone, Im barking mad' route again.

Face up to facts that your real personality, that of BB, is not liked on this site. You may have tried very hard to fit in as several other users but the truth has outed you. You will not be tollerated.

4. you fecking mutt, you are as welcome as the plauge, as persistent as the clap and as intelligent in worldly affairs as a gnat. You are the butt of all jokes and the pimpel on life's arrse...go back to stuffing your claypit with dried kidneys and walking in to pubs adverting yourself as a kidney pie you mingy nutter.

5. Fukking yank telling me where to go on a Brit forum?!!!
    Oh do behave!
    Fekk off! and take george W Fekking Bush with you!
    This is England!
    England I say!
    No fuckking colonial will tell an English woman what to do EVER!
    So run along and show the Iraqis how you came to free them from tyranny some more and back off from me buster.
    fukking spams :roll:

6. After closely inspecting my passport and confirming I am British I'd like to say........

GO PLAY WITH THE EXPRESS TRAINS YOU BARKING MAD COW!!!!!!!!

fecking mad munter..........
    BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBalls in your court dear.

Beebs :?

7. English maybe woman not...unless you define woman as a mingy cnut and last time I check that definition has only been adopted by the French.

8. and the lard's on your belly m'dear.
    Sort yourself out....it's grotesque to be frank.
    Walk a little...anything....just haul your arrse out of that chair woman :roll:

9. ctauch do run along dear...there's a ranch somewhere short of it's redneck :D

10. Dear Lady,
    HOW COULD ANY GENTLEMAN DISAGREE

11. ach you're just pissed off cos I shot your pseudo religious posts down in flames last week :D ....sweetie :p :wink: xxxx
    You can abuse me all you like if you must but what sort of Brits lets the spams roam unchecked around their women? 8O

12. There are some 'women' that should be allowed - nay encouraged - to take ballroom dancing lessons in minefields. With or without Yanks taking 'friendly fire' shots at them. But that is just my view.

13. i'm not sure what you're trying to achieve here other than being an attention seeking, sh!tstirring, pain in the fcuking rectum!

why don't you bugger off back to local psycho ward and get your medication deary. you're not funny, you're not clever and you're even less interesting. its the first time (and last) i've ever replied to one of your bone posts and only now cos you're boring the arrse off me, and i hate to be bored.
    no doubt you'll try and have an insulting pop at me, as you did with bbc a few posts back, but all that acheives is showing you up for the bitter harridan you are. and thats me being nice and giving you the benefit of the doubt that you are in some way female. nobody likes you, nobody is interested in you, people laugh AT you, not with you. why under those circumstances would anyone want to hang around is a mystery to me.

14. No!!!!!! Its just you that he doesn't like. If you are to stay around like the bad stench that you are, all of the males that frequent this site are likley to opt for the Chocolate Doughnut Ring.
    Now piss off back to the pile of s h i t e that you crawled from and take that twisted, sick personality and walter mitty beliefs with you.

Now there's a good witch run along

15. That wasn't Firestarter - it was my post. And you didn't shoot it down in flames, I just make a point of never arguing with biggotted idiots.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.