PTP why did my thread get binned ?

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by civpop42, Sep 8, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. why did it?
    No platform or what?
  2. please explaine why you did not like my post?
  3. I merely made comment on a television programme on national TV.
    It painted BROOOOOOOOOON as a CNUT. I made comment on it and was edited off? WTF
  4. gotta say after having 2 of my posts disappear into the ether during the past week i do wonder what the mod "rules of engagement" actually are.....
  5. Arai
    Election for mod on a monthly basis?
  6. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

While I've had my own disagrements with PtP over some of his moderating descisions he does on the whole have a fair approach and will be happy to explain why he's culled stuff. You might not like it but at the end of the day he's in charge so learn to live with it.
  7. I thought he was a Fair and square bloke , but today he has binned two
    of my threads . Please whats the score ?
  8. For all the whinging gits out there at the moment, can I just draw your attention to a few things. Namely

Does that make it a bit more clearer, or would you like to keep clogging up webspace with your pathetic drivel? (Yes, I know, a bit rich coming from me).

If you don't like it, bugger off somewhere else.

P3, am a tad disappointed in you.

That's all I have to say about that really.
  9. I commented on a very anti brown programme on TV tonight and was edited off? WTF get real. Forums can be hijacked yes/no for political reasons? Isn't every comment online marketable if seen on the right websites?
  10. There was a full moon last night?
  11. Christ Sluggy, are you angling for a mod slot?

You are right though.
  12. Change of staff in order for definite. Any mainstream media source would be anle to destroy ARRSES credibility now? How many threads deleted? Freedom of speach on ARRSE clearly not?
  13. Freedom of speech doesnt exist, especially not on the internet. Although, I doubt this falls under freedom of speech.

The forums have rules, which I believe include not acting like an arse, dont follow the rules the Mods/Admins will enforce them. Its a simple but effective system used the world over. And as cliche as it sounds, if you really dont like it, find another forum that suits you more and post there.