PTIs - are they all lazy, preening gits?

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by Legs, Feb 4, 2010.

1. Yes, have you only just realised that?

2. No, we are actually bronzed Gods slaving night and day for you.

3. Uhhh. What's a PTI?

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As many know, I underwent some pretty major surgery 9 months ago. I was downgraded for 12 months post op. Understandably I have put on some weight due to not being able or allowed to exercise. Now I feel I am able to exercise again. I want to get upgraded on time (early is not an option) so that I can deploy.

So I ask the PTIs in the gym if they can help me come up with a programme that will help me lose the weight, tone up and improve my stamina that has suffered whilst downdgraded.

The answer? "Just jump on an exercise bike for a while, or use the Cross Trainer, that'll do what you need". Is that the best these guys can come up with. No programme, no guidance, no help? Isn't that what these guys are paid to do? Now, I know there was something good on the TV in the office, but FFS guys, do the job you're paid to do!
  2. Is there a dedicated fitness training programme for 'shims'?
  3. Go and see Q muscles. They are usually more clued up than a GTI.
  4. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

Ah, just stop eating pies and start eating toilet paper and black coffee.
  5. being an intelligent type I'd have thought you could taken about 20 seconds to work one out yourself

PTIs are preening wasters, however if you turned up in your Lycra and pink leg warmers you probably had him questioning his own sexuality, they're a funny bunch
  6. Does your bum look big on an exercise bike?

I think you should fess up.
  7. Yeah....Keep out of Burger King & McDonalds. :lol:

Stick a Bergan on your back & get out in the cuds & start knocking out some miles. That'll get you fit in no time. :)

Or if you really want to get fit quick,
    ask Sandy The Guvnor, if he'd be kind enough to give you a good beasting.

That should do the trick!!! :D