PTI

Your knowledge only gleaned minutes before from Google and then stated incorrectly.

You div
Oh do fúck off you ridiculous fat mess.

I can't believe that you post with a straight face, it must at least be wobbling a bit.

If you had any insight as to how you come across you'd just stop posting and beg somebody to remove your hands with an angle grinder.

The_Duke

LE

I can't believe that you post with a straight face, it must at least be wobbling a bit.

If you had any insight as to how you come across you'd just stop posting and beg somebody to remove your hands with an angle grinder.
To be fair, he has already asked for feed back about his contributions to this site and was given a resounding "we would like it if you just fucked off".

So he did.

Under that ID.

For all of a few days before he created this one.

It probably thinks it looks good in uniform.
After all MTP is designed to aid concealment.

If only he wasn't built along the lines of a sperm whale.
He's been on a good few bases you know.

They require you to resurrect a thread ten years after its last post, so you've passed the first hurdle.
'Kin' hell, Trigger! Ten days after the last post to think of that?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Last edited:
Anyone heard of the Health Trainer Certificate for the application? Apparantly there is a mandatory code from it you have to input on the on-line form but i have no idea what one is? Is this what your PTI gives you for the thumbs up before course date?

Anyone heard of the Health Trainer Certificate for the application? Apparantly there is a mandatory code from it you have to input on the on-line form but i have no idea what one is? Is this what your PTI gives you for the thumbs up before course date?
You will find the Health Trainer course on DLE via Defence Gateway. Complete the modules and print out the certificates before applying for the course. Not sure if you have to be an ETL before applying for PTI too.

Cheers for the info, completed the DLE and submitted the application.

The course requirements state a sub 930 for the mile and a half, 50 press ups and 60 situps in 2 mins plus an 8 miler with 25kg, so not actually a huge leap from standard fitness really (Tough obviously wouldnt dare turning up with those numbers). The ETL is not on the list but if I get an ask for it ill update.