PTI walt or not?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by captaincalamity, Feb 10, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anybody know this guy? I was out doing a British Military Fitness class last night (I know, that's a whole thread in itself for slagging off but I'm too institutionalised and lacking in normal social skills to be able to interact with Joe Public in a gym!) and he was edging in to our training space with his own class, of three people, and despite all the supposed training he has had, completely humiliating them with some pseudo left right left right crap. Made even me want to go over and slap him, never mind what they felt like!

http://www.storm-leisure.co.uk/instructorprofile.htm

2. Is there anything this bloke can't teach?

He implies that he didn't get his crossed swords until after the 30-week PTI course; wouldn't he have gotten them straight after the all-arms PTI course?

3. Cunningly set him a trap. Place a mirror under about a foot of water. If he drowns while trying to admire himself in it he's a PTI.

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 3
  4. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

He can't teach syntax, spelling or grammar.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. He would be qualified to wear the crossed sabres (Not Swords as he names them) so what he states could be questionable, If I were to use his services I would certainly ask to see his Red Book (what they use to issue when you left), I believe its not a red Book anymore.

Anyone thats says they are ex service I always ask to see there book if I am interviewing. If he has completed all the courses then good for him being proud, but I dont think he needs to list everything, Obstacle Course unless you are training scallywags in the up to date ways of evading the old bill from the drug bust or fleeing a crime scene I dont think theres much call for it.

6. walk the walk, talk the talk but not English the English :)

does it remind anyone else of mike golden's letter from general jackson? has he moved to scotland?

7. He cannot even say what the qualifiction was that he can advise you on the Health Trainer Package---- Tosh!!

8. Is he in breach of any copyright for using the APTC pic and logo?

9. absoutley and if he is working for a company as an employee they need to be notified

10. no mention of the "wearing clothes too small for you or self tanning" cse's.

• Like Like x 1
  11. He calls it "the crossed words and crown badge" don't PTIs only get the crown over the sabres when they're in the APTC, so that statement might be true

12. Tug of war qualification??

13. Yes they do but is it true, I am a poet and I didnt know it Argh!!!

14. Is there no pic to go with the ego busting profile ? Fkn typical, he had to come from my neck of the woods !! Grrrrr :x

15. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

He is a PTI and your asking if he's a walt :roll:

• Like Like x 1