PTI tracksuit top

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by CSMJeff, Jan 17, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Any idea where I may aquire a navy blue standard PTI tracktop that is warn over the vest. I have already tried APTC PRI.

Cheers

2. Try the ASPT Fox Lines (or is that what you meant by APTC?) they definatly have them - for about £30! these are the ones without the flyaway concorde wings! they seem to have updated their website; http://www.army.mod.uk/aptc/pri_shop/index.htm
    but they have got them there when I did my course a couple of the lads got them, they do come up on ebay now and then, keep an eye out.

3. Anymore ideas people?

Still haven't found one :roll:

4. Why not get your clothing storeman to order one - along with all the other goodies you are entitled to as a unit PTI?

Just a thought......................................

5. Try Matalan, good for the fashion conscious person who is interested at looking good and admires themself.

6. Try Matalan, good for the fashion conscious person who is interested at looking good and admires themself.

7. Silvermans use to do them, not sure if they still do. I got mine there bu it was 14 years ago!!!

8. Order them thru the system as the quality of the tops @ the ASPT PRI are rubbish. The silvermans idea is good if u want to part with nye on £45,