PTI - Legal question

Here's a question... Just how many times over a five to ten minute period can a PTI shout, "just thirty more seconds to go....maximum effort!" Before you are legally allowed to kill them?

FourEM said:
Not only that killing Pti's is hard work when your brerathing out of your arrse :strong:
Thats what a browning in the old cycling shorts waistband is for :lol: (it was 'spin' today)

I know it's supposed to be doing me good but; after todays little jaunt, I'd be happy to... :twisted:

You cant kill em, if you run at them all that happens is you end up "twicearoundmyfugginlovelybodeeegooowwa"

vvaannmmaann said:
PTI's cannot be killed.They have perfectly formed muscular bodies can repel any and all attacks.
Except the ones that involve a touch of grey matter.

Unfair, but hey, they don't know who I am.

LayKil said:
vvaannmmaann said:
PTI's cannot be killed.They have perfectly formed muscular bodies can repel any and all attacks.
Except the ones that involve a touch of grey matter.

Unfair, but hey, they don't know who I am.
Hmmm..... How about a post for the best PTI jokes (as an alternative to the usual blonde or Irish jokes) :wink:

the good old classic of how do you drown a PTI
place a mirror at the bottom of the pool

sorry had to

TAXI!!!!

FourEM said:
On the subject of the white t-shirt energiser bunnies

Why are the female ones the nastiest cnuts
8O YOU'RE RIGHT, THAT'S WHAT WE HAD TODAY! (nice nipples though) 8)

I banged a PTI's bird once.

By God I paid for that. Funny thing was she was cute but a "bit" of a bike, I never could figure out why he was so worked up about it..........no sense of humour.

How about if your mong enough to bang a female Pti when wazzed and brag about it.

When they're upset they spread the anger around with a howj shovel :dead:

Latest Threads