PTGHD

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Grumblegrunt, Mar 24, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

talking to a few similar older guys with kinetic experiences I realised that we have Post Traumatic Grey Hair Disorder.

can we put a claim in do you think or will the govt deny it exists like gulf was sickness.syndrome and PTSD untill a medical survey proves that an disproportionate number of corporate/banner/bosnia/iraq/afghanistan veterans have grey hair?

2. You have hair?

Flash bastard

• Like Like x 6
  3. Its isnt grey.................. its Ash Blonde

4. We need an e petition.......

5. Yeah, but my beef is why are my short and curlies still ebony brown when any hair that is publicly visable is a subtle shade of silver fox???

6. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

you have PTB then - are you getting help and a pension for it or are you another one slumped on the slags fat belly of life.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Leave my wife out of this...

8. I've got a grey fucking chest wig and a beard like a badger.

My bird keeps sending me "I saw this and thought of you" badger phots.

I keep sending her phots of seriously fit birds with abs, and toned arms not bingo wings........

man up, wear it with pride or shave it off your heed

If you are shaving your chest hair however, you have much bigger issues to worry about, such as what musical to watch tonight snugged up on the sofa with your partner Kevin

• Like Like x 2
  9. And just why does the fucking hair on your ears a) Grow b) Refuse to go grey and be less visible?

10. and c) Hurt like a fucking cunting bastard when you get purchase and yank it out?

• Like Like x 1
  11. We've all got grey hair you know. Some of us civvies have "served" all our lives in the UK, slaving away at jobs and going home each evening to our wife. The horror of it all. And no cunt ever gave us a medal for that.

Feckin grey hair walt sodjer cunt, mutter, mutter, mutter...

12. I f'ing told you its not grey its ASH BLONDE.................

• Like Like x 1
  13. ...and rapidly receding?

14. at the speed of a thousand gazelles................. not to mention the ever increasing outbreak of flesh coloured hair growing on the top of my bonce.....

• Like Like x 2
  15. Are you my twin?