Pte Golden - Request for Assistance

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Proximo, Nov 2, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This is explicitly not a thread to re-open all this again, but I am having a few problems tracking down images of this utter muppet for his Wiki article. I know that this thread played out this drama in real time (all 122 pages of it...) but all the hotlinked images have gone.

If anyone has managed to save any of them, could they PM them to me or provide a direct link to wherever they are - I will then upload to my own hoster. I suspect I am pitching this at ARRSErs who were here 2 years ago - doesn't time fly?

Cheers!

2. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Might have one on my back up hard drive from when I dumped my old laptops files.
    I'll take a shufty.

3. Sixty, if memory serves me, seems to save such stuff in the form of screen shots/captures.

4. There are a couple in one of the galleries somewhere. I'll have a look.

5. Currently looking around. I may have the "two big muscley lads" picture.... you know the one I mean :p

6. Can you not edit it like it was before, you know, when they look like they are bumming each other!

7. I cant help you I'm afraid ...but I did start feeling all nostalgic reading that shite.

Ah, it was good time wasn't it?

We need MORE PrivateGoldens imho :D

*sigh*

8. Think some pics are in the walt search, him with his mate 'muscles'

9. I believe there was a picture in the guys you would bend over for thread too. I think Dozy may be able to help you

10. I've seen more meat on a chicken drumstick.... after someone has eaten it!!!!!! :p

11. The muscle-bound [sic] boys appear on page 12 of the 122 page thread

[​IMG]

12. And:

[​IMG]

and:

[​IMG]

13. You know id be interested in what he is walting as now, has anyone got his letter that he posted up? The one which said the Paras thought he was Brilliant and sorry he was leaving, the one he faked.

14. ahhhh...happy memories...hahahaha :D :wink: