Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by jg4101, Dec 17, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi, does anyone know the dates for the January platoon tactics course?
  2. RP578

RP578 LE Book Reviewer

I got it as starting on the 9th Feb, but could have easily been sold duff information.
  3. Thanks rp578, can anyone confirm that?
  4. msr

msr LE

Your PSI.

5. Very helpful - thank you. Unfortunately PSI is on leave, hence my asking on here.
  6. RP578

RP578 LE Book Reviewer

I've just had a gander at the Brecon School for Boys website (via ArmyNet) and whilst they do have an extensive online course directory, it sadly doesn't live up to its billing that, "Unlike the hard copy, this directory will be constantly updated and reflect any changes to the course programmes". The PTC course listed there is for Trg Year 2004-5.

The site is well worth looking at regardless. Go on to ArmyNet and type 'School of Infantry - Infantry Battle School' into the search function and click on the link. The joining instructions and for the PTC courses are for the Regular versions as far as I can find. If you do stumble onto a TA one there let us know. Out of interest, which one are you doing, Pln Cmdr, Seniors or Juniors?
  7. Thanks, I actually found the PTC joining instructions last night - looking on armynet, under 'junior div', 'PTC.' the next one is 9 - 23 Feb 08. Im doing Pl Comd, hopefully then, if not then in September. You?