pt winchester

i am due to start training at winchester in december any of you lads know what i should expect on the physical training side of things ? thanks

00nate said:
i am due to start training at winchester on the 11th of december any of you lads know what i should expect on the physical training side of things ? thanks
Good on you for going for it.

I would imagine that quite a few on here probably do know ;)

Doing a search on here using the terms "Basic Training" or "ATR Winchester" might help.

Was trained there myself, have fun :)

Good for you. Before you go, you might also want to introduce yourself to some punctuation and a dictionary.

Fecking chav speak!! Can we not introduce as a site rule that no text speak or chav speak is allowed??? Innit??

00nate said:
shut up ya fool !
You are a gobby, civilian cunt.

Do you really think that no one on this site is an instructor at Winchester?

I doubt that your **** integrity will be intact by 12 December.

Aunty Stella said:
Was trained there myself, have fun :)
Hence being a backslider :D

Geordie_Blerk said:
00nate said:
shut up ya fool !
You are a gobby, civilian cunt.

Do you really think that no one on this site is an instructor at Winchester?

I doubt that your **** integrity will be intact by 12 December.
This is brilliant. Intake on the 11 Dec 06. Has a name (surname or otherwise) that has something like "Nate" in it. And he's mouthing off on the Trg Wg forum where a bunch of instructors WILL be posting.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Taxi for one, back to civvy street! :banned:

Dear 00nate,

you really are a fool. When you arrive at Winchester you may have one or the other DS looking out for you now, what a silly, silly boy or girl you are.

Even if you are a boy, you will be leaving as a girl because you can bet your plums, that they will be ripped off at some stage for being a silly little runt.

Do you think, that the army doesn't have manners? Well.... I'd rethink on that one fool.

It will be driven out of you and rightly so.

Christ, do you think people with a few years or 16 as in my case want to be spoken to by someone like you with your attitude?

I think not...... see you soon 'Nate'.

no offence lads i know i shudnt of sed the stuff i did but i came on here for advice and insted i got this:
Ronnie8781 said:
Fecking chav speak!! Can we not introduce as a site rule that no text speak or chav speak is allowed??? Innit??

Oh dear..... MrNate.

You seem to have marked your card already and you have not even got in the front gate.

When you arrive expect to see two types of vet. The first will confirm that you have "Foot in your mouth disease" and the second type of vet will be the one that has been there, seen it and in fact done it - possibly more than once.

He will expand your vocabulary by tearing you a new Arrse hole to speak out of.

Good luck.

00nate said:
no offence lads i know i shudnt of sed the stuff i did but i came on here for advice and insted i got this:
Ronnie8781 said:
Expect it! You're joining the British Army, not the p1ssing Girl's Brigade!

See that when you get to basic you aren't as gobby and you might not get binned. :x

00nate said:
ok thanks for the advice from everyone , natalie edwards
This has to be some kind of wind up? Wah anyone?

If you are a real BIG TIME recruit then don't post your full name on here! Sweet baby Jesus and the orphans!

There can't be too many recruits starting at Winchester on the 11th December who have a heart murmur.

So making up a name isn't likely to help very much!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
airbourne_is_life The Training Wing 28
semper Military History and Militaria 7
semper Military History and Militaria 16