pt winchester

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by 00nate, Nov 5, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i am due to start training at winchester in december any of you lads know what i should expect on the physical training side of things ? thanks

2. Not enough!

3. so its easy den ?

4. Good on you for going for it.

I would imagine that quite a few on here probably do know ;)

Doing a search on here using the terms "Basic Training" or "ATR Winchester" might help.

Was trained there myself, have fun :)

5. ye thanks

6. Good for you. Before you go, you might also want to introduce yourself to some punctuation and a dictionary.

7. Fecking chav speak!! Can we not introduce as a site rule that no text speak or chav speak is allowed??? Innit??

8. fool !

9. 00nate, you sound like a C U Next Tuesday.

10. na mate you got me mistaken

11. You are a gobby, civilian cunt.

Do you really think that no one on this site is an instructor at Winchester?

I doubt that your **** integrity will be intact by 12 December.

12. Hence being a backslider :D

13. This is brilliant. Intake on the 11 Dec 06. Has a name (surname or otherwise) that has something like "Nate" in it. And he's mouthing off on the Trg Wg forum where a bunch of instructors WILL be posting.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Taxi for one, back to civvy street! :banned:

14. Dear 00nate,

you really are a fool. When you arrive at Winchester you may have one or the other DS looking out for you now, what a silly, silly boy or girl you are.

Even if you are a boy, you will be leaving as a girl because you can bet your plums, that they will be ripped off at some stage for being a silly little runt.

Do you think, that the army doesn't have manners? Well.... I'd rethink on that one fool.

It will be driven out of you and rightly so.

Christ, do you think people with a few years or 16 as in my case want to be spoken to by someone like you with your attitude?

I think not...... see you soon 'Nate'.

15. no offence lads i know i shudnt of sed the stuff i did but i came on here for advice and insted i got this: