PT Songs

Anyone know any good PT songs? It's diffucult getting motivation with some of the longer exercises or when u can't be bothered! :strong:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
You've started them now...

You should barely be able to breathe never mind sing during proper PT.

The Septics do it, but maybe that's why most of them couldn't run a bath.

chimera

LE
--Oracle-- said:
Anyone know any good PT songs? It's diffucult getting motivation with some of the longer exercises or when u can't be bothered! :strong:
This has GOT to be a WAH

Singing whilst running is like having a season ticket to Michael Barrymoores pool parties.

Its the first step on the slippery slope to "Duncan Norvelletown"

Whatever next, tight running clothes, skinheads, moustaches and **** rape... that's what....

The only acceptable noise to make whilst running, is the hockling of phlegm, and dry heaving through over exertion.

Stop it.

chimera

LE
shortfuse said:
Singing whilst running is like having a season ticket to Michael Barrymoores pool parties.

Its the first step on the slippery slope to "Duncan Norvelletown"

Whatever next, tight running clothes, skinheads, moustaches and **** rape... that's what....

The only acceptable noise to make whilst running, is the hockling of phlegm, and dry heaving through over exertion.

Stop it.
Brother Fuse, have you never been tempted to voice a little ditty to help get you up those hills? What never?
I tried it once, although I don’t think I quite grasped the whole esprit de cadence. Watching a section of blokes mid tab try to put their “left leg in, left leg out, in……out…..in…..out……… then shake it all about” is a sight to behold. Maybe the hokey cokey wasnt the best choice, i did consider Agadoo–Black Lace?.

Tunes in the background -

Reflex -Duran Duran (remember the American Pie 3 dance-off)
Club Foot / Shoot the Runner - Kasabian

all three are top tunes