PT Songs

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by --Oracle--, Dec 6, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone know any good PT songs? It's diffucult getting motivation with some of the longer exercises or when u can't be bothered! :strong:
  2. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

You've started them now...
  3. Obviously not- its just ive mostly relied on USMC running candence, and its not really motivating me anymore!
  4. You should barely be able to breathe never mind sing during proper PT.

The Septics do it, but maybe that's why most of them couldn't run a bath.
  5. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

This has GOT to be a WAH
  6. I can run a bath. And i can also do PT, but i find that doing PT while motivated makes it much much more effective
  7. Singing whilst running is like having a season ticket to Michael Barrymoores pool parties.

Its the first step on the slippery slope to "Duncan Norvelletown"

Whatever next, tight running clothes, skinheads, moustaches and **** rape... that's what....

The only acceptable noise to make whilst running, is the hockling of phlegm, and dry heaving through over exertion.

Stop it.
  8. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

That in itself has GOT to be a WAH.... :D
  9. Brother Fuse, have you never been tempted to voice a little ditty to help get you up those hills? What never?
    I tried it once, although I don’t think I quite grasped the whole esprit de cadence. Watching a section of blokes mid tab try to put their “left leg in, left leg out, in……out……..out……… then shake it all about” is a sight to behold. Maybe the hokey cokey wasnt the best choice, i did consider Agadoo–Black Lace?.
  10. Give it the Ketchup Song next time, or the Cha Cha slide for a real work out.
  11. Tunes in the background -

Reflex -Duran Duran (remember the American Pie 3 dance-off)
    Club Foot / Shoot the Runner - Kasabian

all three are top tunes