pt shorts

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by bade, Nov 3, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi, been a while since i was issued mine and of course have lost them. need urgently for a course. anyone know where i can get some from or have a medium pair for sale? have already tried numerous websites
  2. msr

msr LE

Check your PMs
  3. Well, since I've been In I've seen about 3 different designs of said shorts. If you can get some of the same/very similar colour from JJB/Sports Soccer I'm sure that no-one would cry at you.

I was under the impression you only had to wear them during recruit/Phase 1 training anyway! But more than likely that's just my unit.
  4. Use the age old TA excuse of "My unit didnt issue me with any"!
  5. I havn't been issued PT shorts. Didnt even know they existed until a PT instructor asked me where mine were!

Don't worry about it. If you dont get them as has already been said just pretend you havnt been issued them.
  6. Good to see integrity is still alive in the Army.
  7. Just lose them, they're shit. The built in inner shorts are the equivalent of running with a pair of sandpaper underpants on.

Cycling shorts and a pair of sports shorts over the top are the way forward.
  8. same here, we dony ge issured them either, the only pt kit we got was silver shadows, and when i run with them my shins feel like there shattering!!!!
  9. Doing a certain maroon qualifing course next week and dont want to be the odd one out when doing the getting smacked in the face bit
  10. Whereabouts are you Bade? I got issued a medium pair that I am never going to wear, and doubt if I'd even get 50p for them on Fleabay unless they were listed with 'gay interest' as a subtitle

In fact, I think I'd rather get a good kicking than wear them, but PM me if you're that desperate and we can try and arrange something
  11. They look gay dont want em use your own!
  12. Tell them you are excused them ;)
  13. I don't think I'd be too fond of that pad in cycling shorts rubbing between my crotch while doing PT.
  14. I didn't know there even was an issue set of shorts. Never seen any, or had any mention of it by PTIs.
  15. i never got issued any, even at rtc no one had them, just generic dark blue shorts from sports shops, mine were blue rugby shorts about £4 from matalan :oops: