PT Kit during phase two

Another boring question I'm afraid. What's the sketch nowadays?

Do phase two wear their own PT kit or issue?

Is issue green t-shirt blue shorts for the guys
white t-shirt/shorts for the girls?

greengoblin said:

You're right, well done zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:roll:

greengoblin said:

God I hope not, Im a Re trade and havent seen my issue PT kit since 1993!!!!!

yes and no

As you progress in the Army, particularly the Intelligence Corps, you will be increasingly expected to take responsibility for your own fitness. What you wear in programmed PT sessions is perhaps not the issue here.

From what I can recall, the classroom work can get quite tedious at times. You may even want to do a bit of phys, in your own time and sometimes away from camp. ( and to get out of the house during Christmas leave)

If there is no phys in your programme for the day, a 20 minute jog before work or at lunchtime, may help to set you up for the day, or the after-lunch graveyard shift.

If not explicit, the answer implicity, if you are going to stay the course, is YES.

subbsonic said:
As you progress in the Army, particularly the Intelligence Corps, you will be increasingly expected to take responsibility for your own fitness. What you wear in programmed PT sessions is perhaps not the issue here.

From what I can recall, the classroom work can get quite tedious at times. You may even want to do a bit of phys, in your own time and sometimes away from camp. ( and to get out of the house during Christmas leave)

If there is no phys in your programme for the day, a 20 minute jog before work or at lunchtime, may help to set you up for the day, or the after-lunch graveyard shift.

If not explicit, the answer implicity, if you are going to stay the course, is YES.
Oh, you had to go and spoil it didn't you? I was getting close to messing my issue blue shorts with the crease up the front and back!

Bound_Apprentice said:
Oh, you had to go and spoil it didn't you? I was getting close to messing my issue blue shorts with the crease up the front and back!
You have been out a while now and attitudes have changed.

Its not a problem that we know you really mean the passion killers that you stole from the laundry room in Black 6A.

( probably at about 1:30 am whilst hiding from the passing nocturnal DS)

CRmeansCeilingReached said:
just remember not to wear boxers under your issue shorts, when doing situps or rope climbing in the gym :)
Speak the voice of experience eh CR?

Back to the original question. What is it with all these questions about what to expect in Phase 1 and 2. How did we survive without being able to ask these questions on such a forum.

Just feckin turn up and do as you're told for fecks sake.

eye_spy said:
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
just remember not to wear boxers under your issue shorts, when doing situps or rope climbing in the gym :)
Speak the voice of experience eh CR?

Back to the original question. What is it with all these questions about what to expect in Phase 1 and 2. How did we survive without being able to ask these questions on such a forum.

Just feckin turn up and do as you're told for fecks sake.
not me mate, if i'd done that i would have taken some poor fecker's eye out!

i do remember SR the PTI punishing anyone who dared to show her "trouser snakes" during her beastings! funny as hell.

as for the questions... i thought part of the fun of joining up was the adventure. not much fun if you know the answers beforehand. i don't know, kids today etc etc... mind you, in our day, chicken used to taste like chicken. and you could go to the cinema, have a bag o' chips and still get change from tuppence. :D

greengoblin said:

Here's an idea, why don't you look in your joining instructions?

greengoblin said:

Issue kit for recruits definately (although we were allowed to fcuk Silver Shadows off.) Our psycho bootneck PTI made the transferees wear issue kit too (or a close approximation if they no longer had it.) Does that help?

this was over two years ago so things might have changed RE transferees.

Dontdreamit said:
Psycho Bootneck?

Best PTI of all time!!

Even better when he showed up to a session still wearing his supergirl costume and reeking of booze.
You so wouldve sucked him off for free. To be fair he did love it when I used to throw up.........all down my issue t-shirt.

greengoblin said:

Ah, one of these discriminatory types are we?