PT combat engineer training?

just wondering how much PT do you do in combat engineer training?

unless it has changed, then still tues & thurs morning.

would u say u do as much as in basic?

welshlad91 said:
would u say u do as much as in basic?
Depends how good your team work is and if the Troop Sgt is in a bad mood or not. ;)

oh right ok, what training did u guys enjoy more? basic, combat eng, or trade? :p

welshlad91 said:
oh right ok, what training did u guys enjoy more? basic, combat eng, or trade? :p
RESETTLEMENT TRG :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Combat and Trade the most. Combat is good because you are learning good stuff and you have advanced a stage, and Trade is different again because you are treated much better and can go on the pish in CHATHAM!

Detonator said:
Combat and Trade the most. Combat is good because you are learning good stuff and you have advanced a stage, and Trade is different again because you are treated much better and can go on the pish in CHATHAM!
haha nice ;) im looking forward 2 all the training now like i just gotta pass ADSC on the 14th :p

I dont think they get melted that badly any more. I was at Gib a month back and the kids can white slip the instructers if they feel in anyway aggreived. Now this is sometimes done maliciously by the Billys as they know the consequences for the DS. Farcking joke if you ask me.

flutedbarrel said:
I dont think they get melted that badly any more. I was at Gib a month back and the kids can white slip the instructers if they feel in anyway aggreived. Now this is sometimes done maliciously by the Billys as they know the consequences for the DS. Farcking joke if you ask me.

My Bold, I'd like to see them do something like that in a unit. :x

Then they would be in a world of pain.

theslayerofmen said:
White slip?
Goes on your pillow OR below your skirt if you're a mud-muppet. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

may also be worn over your head as say fancy dress as done by our badge in 37 fd sqn in the 80's (don't think he would get away with it now).

pt at gib is harder because they are moulding men into god's and god's can not just be equal to mere men hence the path to the gods is laiden with hardship!!

Most of the recruits coming through are saying that the PT is harder at Gib, probably because there is more green PT on the B3 than phase 1.