• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

psyops

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone just wondering what does evereyone else make of psyops (psychological ops, duh!)?
personally i think it is a very useful tool when combined with traditional warfare. but deciding which is more important traditional warfare or "psychological" warfare....
i think psyops does "save lives" e.g. leaflet dropping etc, and a good psyops campaign can give an added advatage over the enemy, in terms of manipulation of morale etc. etc.
Id be intrested to hear what my fellow arrse-ians have to say!

Well, I prefer toothpicks!

Toothpicks are an invaluable way of gaining Humint! Just imagine, a toothpick under your fingernail, up your japseye, in your real eye.... oh yes.

There is more! I really like soldering Irons as well. Insert Anally and switch on, well.....whatya think?

Can I? Please?????????

PLEASE????????

cpunk

LE
As moderator of the Int Corps forum and, indeed, a graduate of a psyops course, I think I speak for all of us when I say we think psyops are great.

Next question please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads