Psychosexual Disorder - Homosexuality and the Turkish Army

Forastero

LE
Personally, if two geezers want to start fiddling with each other's parts, then each to their own, times change and we as a society need to understand that. However the Turks still clearly have a lot to learn and I must admit I found it hard to keep a straight face reading this priceless article:

BBC News - Proving you're gay to the Turkish army

A bit queer that you've got to be the taker, rather than the giver, in order to be officially gay in Turkey.

A "You tell, we'll ask and tell everybody." policy, Rick Santorum would be impressed.

Its funny but I always thought being Gay was a requirement in the Turkish Army, not a reason for exclusion.

I had to give up being gay, as to be honest it was getting a right pain in the arse?

G

goatrutar

So if you don't choke the chicken while watching Midnight Express you're all good in the Turkish army?

It should read . .

''The face must be visible,'' says Gokhan. ''And the photos must show you as the passive partner, with a finger placed provocatively in the corner of the mouth, and a look of sexual esctacy that only can be achieved from **** sex, straight into the camera lens. The partner should have his best look of concentration coupled with a 'You take like a bitch' look.

One of you should be (half) dressed as a plummer. The other only in a towel as if he's just got out of the shower. Only then will the Doctor lock away the photos in his special drawer and sign off your 'Pink Certificate' ''

A bit queer that you've got to be the taker, rather than the giver, in order to be officially gay in Turkey.
The British Army approach is as equally strange and views vary from "Your only gay if you push back" to being branded a "******* queer" for failing PT sessions, wearing hair gel ,holding hands with a chick in public or even refusing to drink a pint of your mates piss . Clear as mud?!

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
The British Army approach is as equally strange and views vary from "Your only gay if you push back" to being branded a "******* queer" for failing PT sessions, wearing hair gel ,holding hands with a chick in public or even refusing to drink a pint of your mates piss . Clear as mud?!
Anything you want to share with the group?

G

goatrutar

That makes me somewhat sexually ambiguous then. I'm a fat **** so PT isn't going to happen at all, I have a number 2 haircut with number 1 back and sides for extra style and I hold hands with Mrs. Rutar all the time when we're out and about.
As for piss drinking, nobody here drinks Fosters.