Psychological testing at basic?

When i got to basic, do they do psychological testing on recruits to identify sociopathy/psychopathy traits and tendencys?

No. Certain trades do.

What are you joining as.

Why? Are you mental?
LOL, no, i just have excessive rage, lack of empathy/sympathy for people, no remorse or guilt for violent actions(mostly enjoy it TBH) and lack of emotion in general. I have done a psychological assesment before and my score was quite high in ASPD and sociapathy/psychopathy.

LOL, no, i just have excessive rage, lack of empathy/sympathy for people, no remorse or guilt for violent actions(mostly enjoy it TBH). I have done a psychological assesment before and my score was quite high in ASPD and sociapathy/psychopathy.
Please just don't join up. People like you end up doing stoopid stuff and causing grief for everyone.

Please just don't join up. People like you end up doing stoopid stuff and causing grief for everyone.
I'm trying to better myself and channel these things into something positive.

You won't be the first, you won't be the last.

With an assault rifle.
I appreciate you're opinion. However i'm sure the Army will instill me with a robust discipline, which will stay with me for life. It's not like they're just going to give me a rifle and send me to Afghan. I'm sure they have encountered troubled individuals such as myself, then turned them into good soldiers.

LOL, no, i just have excessive rage, lack of empathy/sympathy for people, no remorse or guilt for violent actions(mostly enjoy it TBH) and lack of emotion in general. I have done a psychological assesment before and my score was quite high in ASPD and sociapathy/psychopathy.
Who did these tests? Were you referred to anywere to deal with your problem? If so surely this would have been picked up in your medical records?

Who did these tests? Were you referred to anywere to deal with your problem? If so surely this would have been picked up in your medical records?
I done it voluntary for researcher in psychology or something, so it's private. Read the definitions of the stated disorders.You

I done it voluntary for researcher in psychology or something, so it's private. Read the definitions of the stated disorders. You will see psycho or sociopath, does not mean you are a serial killer or whatever. It means you're brain doesn't process emotion and relationships the same as most people. I don't have a bloodlust contrary to belief, however i have no problem in carrying out violence, violence being put upon me or have any guilt or regret for such things. In other words, i am basically a robot when it comes to violence and emotion.

When I joined we were given a wonk mog, rustler I think it was. If I couldn't get a boner I would have been earmarked as a homosexual and classed as a non pass candidate for basic training, ie your allowed in but were going to fail you as soonest.

I think your excessive rage is going to be more of a problem than any lack of empathy/sympathy. You are going to get wound up something rotten by both your instructors and the other recruits, if you can't control your anger you are going to have problems. As Delta-Dog said, they aren't going to need any formal testing to see you've got issues.

I done it voluntary for researcher in psychology or something, so it's private. Read the definitions of the stated disorders. You will see psycho or sociopath, does not mean you are a serial killer or whatever. It means you're brain doesn't process emotion and relationships the same as most people. I don't have a bloodlust contrary to belief, however i have no problem in carrying out violence, violence being put upon me or have any guilt or regret for such things. In other words, i am basically a robot when it comes to violence and emotion.
You come across as an attention seeking loon.