• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

PSNI to open Murder investigation into Bloody Sunday deaths

At least a good defence team wouldn't be shy of pinning down down exactly what certain people were doing that day. Unlike the somewhat partizan recent whitewash inquiry at £400 Million a pop......

Northern Ireland's Deputy First Minister Martin McGuinness, Sinn Fein, was present at the time of the violence and "probably armed with a sub-machine gun" but did not engage in "any activity that provided any of the soldiers with any justification for opening fire"

its about time this happened some old timers better start getting worried

Well....The fun is the the defendants are pretty much all EX-serving soldiers who would probably avoid gutless MoD lawyers and hire knife fighters and gunslingers for this one. I'm also tempted to insist on a Court Case now. Just for the joy of watching some decent lawyer calling certain senior "never been in the IRA" politicans liars and tearing them a new ******** in public........

Northern Ireland's Deputy First Minister Martin McGuinness, Sinn Fein, was present at the time of the violence and "probably armed with a sub-machine gun" but did not engage in "any activity that provided any of the soldiers with any justification for opening fire"

its about time this happened some old timers better start getting worried
Interesting, so you were there were you? And of course The First Minister was only the IRA social secretary, yeah right.

Hmm, all but one of the dead a young man between the ages of 15 and 30... That's always struck me as some bloody discriminate shooting for alleged indiscriminate shooting.

Political point scoring. Nothing more. It does seem that this will rumble until certain people get the results of an "enquiry" that they would like.

i dont think you people get it, the first minister has already being accounted for with the saville enquiry, this is a murder investigation into documented british soldier murders on bloody sunday

i dont think you people get it, the first minister has already being accounted for with the saville enquiry, this is a murder investigation into documented british soldier murders on bloody sunday
Maybe.....In which case let the First Minister stand up in a Court and answer questions as to what he was doing that day with someone who wants an honest answer and isn't cherry picking his evidence to produce the report someone wanted

And no. The First Minister wasn't accounted for. His evidence has never been challanged, just accepted at his word.

Ohh we get it ok, the Saville inquiry was a whitewash. McGuinness got of scot free and the army got humiliated along with UK plc when Cameron apologized.

**** the Provo's, **** yer Ireland and **** the 13 killed that day. Oww and stick yer Gaelic name up yer arse.

I want to know when we're going to have the inquiry into the shocking poor standard of Para marksmanship that day.
108 shots and only 13 kills? Now that is an outrage.

i have come to the conclusion that " british and proud" is infact some sort of nationalist supporter who intentionally makes himself look bad to slander the unionist name lol

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Look on the bright side, it's a shameless attempt for the PSNI to improve their clear up rate. The paras are on film doing it. Saville found that it was definitely the paras. Cameron apologised. So at least the police have a chance of of finding out whodunnit. It's exciting this wondering if Trevor of Knock Rd will slap the bracelets on anyone.

i have come to the conclusion that " british and proud" is infact some sort of nationalist supporter who intentionally makes himself look bad to slander the unionist name lol

ya could be on to something there
most of the other posters here dont seem to have any time for him at all
seeing as hes mad to be british
and all

Latest Threads