PSNI Tangi 1 Gerry Kelly 0

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by LEGZ30, Jun 24, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

• Like Like x 1
  2. Looks more like a Pangolin than a Tangi.

3. Surely, this isn't what Tony Blair and the peace process had in mind. I though it was all sweetness and flowers in norIron now.
    It does remind me of a miserable two years I spent in Londonderry during the early eighties.

4. Police landrover injured by shinners!A police landrover was injured during a disturbance in Belfast on Saturday night when two shinners assaulted it. One shinner climbed onto its bonnet taking the shine of it,the other shinner grabbed hold of a mirror and looked into it. The traumatised landrover had to be taken out of service and treated for shock. Police sources report that after the mirror was replaced and the bonnet given a shine it is recovering as well as can be expected,and should return to duty after an oil change, and councelling from the chief fitter. The P.P.P.are investigating with a view to bring charges against the shinners.It has been reported that the landrover is sueing the chief constable for placing it in a position of such danger to its mental health.

• Like Like x 7
  5. HHH

HHH LE

The poor mirror, that Carál Ní Chuilín would give anything the Heebie jeebies!!

6. The Model shop in town have a great new range.....

Exclusive New release '1:76 scale Gerry Kelly Limited Edition Penman Landrover' this white metal kit comes complete with dramatic over reaction and 30cm measuring tape that reads 100yrds. Carál Ní Chuilín is available separately

http://www.arrse.co.uk/gallery/showimage.php?i=8788&original=1&c=13

link as im incapable of working out how to get the picture to post....

• Like Like x 2
  7. I think of police in the area must have infinite patience. I wish them well with their hard work and I hope things improve as the years roll on.

8. HHH

HHH LE

[​IMG]

There you go.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Tytus_Barnowl

Tytus_Barnowl On ROPs

What were they protesting about this time? Odd that the former terrorists/sinn fein leaders just happen to "be there". Methinks this is perhaps orchestrated?

10. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

Orange order parade, same place, same time every year. New batch of protesters there though.
    I love the An Phoblact TV bit. Can't wait until the police start demanding unedited footage. 'Citizen journalist eh, come and video the inside of this landy'

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

11. I listened to Kelly on local radio. He genuinally believes he has the right, as part of the policing board of NI no less) to stop and question police in the course of their duty. He doesn't see he has done anything wrong. He might want to see how plebgate ended for Mitchell to understand what happens when a politician is brought to task for abusing (turns out incorrectly) his powers over the police.

Nothing will happen to Kelly, it's why they've got a peace process. He isn't the only loon in power in NI. One DUP minister call SF protesters nutters (actually recorded in Hansard) and then lied in stormont when accused of doing so and another DUP minister stated he would happily burn the Irish Tricolor on a bonfire, only to retract it a few hours later (after the world came falling down on him).

How can you expect pease when the idiots who have caused all the crap for the last forty years are the ones in power and entrusted with bringing it??

• Like Like x 1