PSNI Officer baiting a republican- bants

Greenfly

On ROPS
On ROPs
Seen this on Twitter this morning. It gets interesting around the 2 min mark. Worth watching to the end when the ginger lad starts goading the lad about the ceasefire.

Enjoy Arrse

Looks more like a Republican baiting a PSNI officer.

offog

LE
Obviously someone who is known to the PSNI.

Greenfly

On ROPS
On ROPs
To be clear: I’m not knocking the PSNI here. If anything it’s fantastic work at getting under the enemies skin.

sore knees

Old-Salt
Seen this on Twitter this morning. It gets interesting around the 2 min mark. Worth watching to the end when the ginger lad starts goading the lad about the ceasefire.

Enjoy Arrse

The Officer done very well.
I doubt he would have opened his gob had that have been in the sticks.
Nothing like a busy main road to give that clown a brave pill.

Polyester

Old-Salt
Beautiful work. Good on the ginger copper. (I wonder what the republican lad does for a living, that was a petzl climbing helmet on the back seat).

Greenfly

On ROPS
On ROPs
Ginge did spectacularly well I thought. Had the video not been on he was well on his way at causing the republican lad to talk himself into a public order arrest I’m sure. I’ve a feeling those bobbies were TSGs?

Any of you old and bold got any memorable dit’s from VCPs over the water?

I remember having to move on 'Falls Mothers Against The Bomb' a few times in the '80s.

offog

LE
Ginge did spectacularly well I thought. Had the video not been on he was well on his way at causing the republican lad to talk himself into a public order arrest I’m sure. I’ve a feeling those bobbies were TSGs?

Any of you old and bold got any memorable dit’s from VCPs over the water?
Yep, gobby ones spent a long time waiting for the check to come back clear as the rest of the world drove on by. Many didn't seem to understand that we had nothing better to do for the next 4 hour, so standing on the side of the road was no hassle to us. In a hurry are we sir? I'm sure they will get back to me soon.

Yep, gobby ones spent a long time waiting for the check to come back clear as the rest of the world drove on by. Many didn't seem to understand that we had nothing better to do for the next 4 hour, so standing on the side of the road was no hassle to us. In a hurry are we sir? I'm sure they will get back to me soon.
They were always polite early on a Friday and Saturday evening as they didn't want to get nicked on their way out to the pubs.

Bit different at closing time when they were full of brave juice...

...but as you say, we were there for the next few hours ;-)

Londonderry. It's kicking off there at the minutes, DR supporters hijacking and burning vehicles.

Greenfly

On ROPS
On ROPs
Apparently @LEGZ30 that’s the “Crime team”? Are they similar to OSU’s/Disturption teams? An ex 42 Cdo Belfast lad I know is in PSNI depot as we speak. Says the banter surrounding the dark arts of winding dissidents up is rife in garnerville..

Latest Threads