• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

PSNI Flood Warning

B

Boozy

They're never going to live that one down! I didn't enjoy seeing that as much as I enjoyed seeing the suited prick in the Merc having to wade to safety having driven past the bright blue flashing lights, ignoring the police and road closure signs and straight into the water under that Bridge in Belfast. Silly muppet thoroughly deserved that!

Hit the floods on the way home myself last night, managed to get through but then I had a fair idea it wasn't that deep and wouldn't flood my engine. Yer man in the suit in Belfast drove in even though there was already a car submerged up to it's windows in there... how thick can you get!

They're never going to live that one down! I didn't enjoy seeing that as much as I enjoyed seeing the suited prick in the Merc having to wade to safety having driven past the bright blue flashing lights, ignoring the police and road closure signs and straight into the water under that Bridge in Belfast. Silly muppet thoroughly deserved that!

Hit the floods on the way home myself last night, managed to get through but then I had a fair idea it wasn't that deep and wouldn't flood my engine. Yer man in the suit in Belfast drove in even though there was already a car submerged up to it's windows in there... how thick can you get!
Must've been a local, only you boggies are that thick. ;-)

On the plus side theres goin to be plenty of water on thursday night to give the ardoyne and lurgan filthy taigy waigys there annual wash.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
And if it keeps up for a few days then it will wash the Orange tan from the parades!!! Both sides sorted then :)

Latest Threads