PSNI Flood Warning

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by HHH, Jun 28, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. HHH

HHH LE

• Like Like x 2
  2. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

Saw that on the news, must admit I had a bit of a chuckle. :)

3. They're never going to live that one down! I didn't enjoy seeing that as much as I enjoyed seeing the suited prick in the Merc having to wade to safety having driven past the bright blue flashing lights, ignoring the police and road closure signs and straight into the water under that Bridge in Belfast. Silly muppet thoroughly deserved that!

Hit the floods on the way home myself last night, managed to get through but then I had a fair idea it wasn't that deep and wouldn't flood my engine. Yer man in the suit in Belfast drove in even though there was already a car submerged up to it's windows in there... how thick can you get!

• Like Like x 1
  4. HHH

HHH LE

5. Must've been a local, only you boggies are that thick. ;-)

6. On the plus side theres goin to be plenty of water on thursday night to give the ardoyne and lurgan filthy taigy waigys there annual wash.

7. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

And if it keeps up for a few days then it will wash the Orange tan from the parades!!! Both sides sorted then :)

8. Ian Paisley's a **** though. It's important to remember that.

• Like Like x 1
  9. So is **** mag, thick as shite too.

• Like Like x 1
  10. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

It's that time of the year again. What little common sense there is seems to go right out the window.