PSMA Medical

Hi. I'm interested in knowing what a PSMA Medical is for. Without going into the logistics I was rejected and appealed 3 times, all rejected however I submitted a medical waiver and I have now been asked to go to ATC Pirbright for a PSMA Medical, however I haven't been told what this is for.

Have I passed my waiver if they are sending me here, and what happens next? Interested to know if anyone has been down this route before.

IM sure this is the medical that you undertake on the selection weekend, have to been given a selection date? maybe worth trying to ask your CSM.

Hi. I'm interested in knowing what a PSMA Medical is for. Without going into the logistics I was rejected and appealed 3 times, all rejected however I submitted a medical waiver and I have now been asked to go to ATC Pirbright for a PSMA Medical, however I haven't been told what this is for.

Have I passed my waiver if they are sending me here, and what happens next? Interested to know if anyone has been down this route before.
Why don't you just go and find out? Either way I doubt any advice on here could help you, medicals are a pass or fail.

Good luck either way.