Pshyco names?

You don't want much. Some of us have been at work/stalking potential victims all week. Do you mean something along the lines of:

The Brazen Bint Butcher of old Bradford Town

vvaannmmaann said:
Yer man in Bradford has dubbed himself the 'Crossbow Cannibal'
Following on from the "psycho" thread,I'm sure we could do better?
Do you think he'll get off with it after giving his name as 'Crossbow Cannibal' ?

I am from across the pond but have seen many threads on Arrse decrying the decline of traditional British values in the contemporary UK. This case is yet another example. He is English but murders with a crossbow? I had always assumed that the results at Crecy and Agincourt had imprinted on the British psyche the superiority of the English longbow over the French crossbow.

A sad, sad decline in British values and tradition.

The news accounts have been vague about the cannibalism aspects of his crime but one wonders; did he eat these women in a traditional British roast or did he stoop to the use of French wine sauces.

O Tempora, O Mores!!!

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
How about 'Bradford'?

That would put ones worst acid flash-back in the shade. Even the one about Roy Orbison with three tits and snake teeth up his arsehole to the tune of Toto Coelo doing 'I eat cannibals'

DavidBOC said:
I am from across the pond but have seen many threads on Arrse decrying the decline of traditional British values in the contemporary UK. This case is yet another example. He is English but murders with a crossbow? I had always assumed that the results at Crecy and Agincourt had imprinted on the British psyche the superiority of the English longbow over the French crossbow.

A sad, sad decline in British values and tradition.

The news accounts have been vague about the cannibalism aspects of his crime but one wonders; did he eat these women in a traditional British roast or did he stoop to the use of French wine sauces.

O Tempora, O Mores!!!
Thats it i'm off to cut a yew tree down and plane it from my elbow to my index finger.Shoot all the French.Then i'm going to take my weapon of choice an axe.Then cut down every oak tree to build ships with.Just to become a cnut like you. :)

Latest Threads