Pseudo-military types and their relationship with Kent Police a little more

Glad_its_all_over

ADC
Book Reviewer
McCain's Plain Salted - now there's a proper heterosexual's crisp. Away with your gay salt and vinegar and cheese and onion, bad cess to your flame-grilled steak and pineapple and weasel flavoured potato-based snacks, insist on McCain's. Except for Tayto salt and vinegar, they're not gay.

I'm sure you meant McCoys ?

If I may offer a suggestion Seabrooks are worth your attention. Its a little hard to explain to non SME's but try to stay with me. They put loads of flavouring in the crisps so they taste really nice. You get that ?

HHH

GCM
McCain's Plain Salted - now there's a proper heterosexual's crisp. Away with your gay salt and vinegar and cheese and onion, bad cess to your flame-grilled steak and pineapple and weasel flavoured potato-based snacks, insist on McCain's. Except for Tayto salt and vinegar, they're not gay.

Great minds think alike, I've just finished a packet!

Glad_its_all_over

ADC
Book Reviewer
I'm sure you meant McCoys ?

If I may offer a suggestion Seabrooks are worth your attention. Its a little hard to explain to non SME's but try to stay with me. They put loads of flavouring in the crisps so they taste really nice. You get that ?

I did indeed mean McCoys. I am grateful to the honourable and gallant member for his correction.

D

Davetheclown

Anyone tried snack a jacks they are the edible version of ceiling tiles, the choccy one is nice but the bbq is vile,

Mattb

LE
"What is BounceBanana's IQ?"

The ******* fruitcake.

It's either 4 or 4,000.

Either way, he communicates on an entirely different level to the rest of humanity - trying to understand him is like trying to pick up smoke signals on VHF.

SuperSLime

War Hero
Paprika are nice but I would caution you NOT to buy multipacks . Trust me it's a slippery slope

No need. They only come in huge bags, which means I can eat a pound of crisps without having to burn too many calories opening lots of little packets.

I used to have the cupboard full of them as my missus was on some weight loss crap so come munchie time the cupboard is toppers with rice cake things , ******* whore !!!

Now I see she has shed the pounds and has turned into an annoying gym bunny who gives people fitness advice on facebook!! ******* fit looking whore !!!!

You had to bring up snack a jacks didn't ya

It's either 4 or 4,000.

Either way, he communicates on an entirely different level to the rest of humanity - trying to understand him is like trying to pick up smoke signals on VHF.

We could set the ****** on fire to test your theory.:)

In this hot weather, is it best to water the garden last thing at night or first thing in the morning?

In this hot weather, is it best to water the garden last thing at night or first thing in the morning?

Last thing at night; it gives the water time to soak in with minimal evaporation. Ask any xeriscape expert in AZ or NM.

_Chimurenga_

LE
Gallery Guru
The car rental firm in Oxford gave me a Seat Leon to drive for the couple weeks that I'm here.

Diesel, with an automatic transmission.

They also gave me the satellite navigation for free as an upgrade. Which is nice.

CanteenCowboy

LE
Book Reviewer
Just about all I can get is paprika. Ready salted is exotic and foreign.

Do you not get the little 'erdnuss flips' any more? Many a morning waking up to find that the packet I had opened getting into my pit whilst bladdered was now spread all over me, my bed and a surprisingly large area of the room.