Pseudo-military types and their relationship with Kent Police a little more

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by BounceBanana, Jul 6, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. "Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 22:20:16 +0000

I thought you might have been.

I am amazed to discover that whilst you were looking at KATC and Major 'Clive' I was also submitting concerns to KCC Youth & Community and HQ SE District and the SIB concerning this bunch of dodgy characters."

The email went on to describe allegations about Kent Police "Leaning on him" to be quiet.

This is a part from an email sent on the date above.

As you know the Reliance Security team at Deal Barracks 1989 went on, after the terrorist bombing, uninvestigated to guard Channel Tunnel and Council 24 hour emergency control rooms etc.

It is certain that one guard, using a false REME Record to clear vetting, was an adult leader of the Kent Adventure Training Corps pseudo military cadet group. It is thought that two other guards were with a similar pseudo cadet group of Folkestone.

And it has been on threads that when REME Corps Secretariat carried out a check in the late 90s (having never been asked to carry out such a check by Kent Police) they chose to call in MOD Police.

But of course, keeping powder dry a tad, there was this ex officer who at some point involved SE Command and SIB completely independent of my concern. And who was in fact also in touch with KCC Youth Group affiliation as I was. The first the KCC Youth inquiries knew that an adult leader of KATC was on Reliance Security was from a complainant. Police had been lying to KCC inquiries for 18 months. (The deputy senior CID Deal Bombing case as a matter of fact)

Isn't it strange how this retired military officer's experience then was so similar to others who complained about Deal barracks activity or any form of paramilitary activity in the county? The local Plod allegedly leaning on him to try to shut him up.

And you will notice that the involvement of SIB by a retired officer seems to have pre-dated the outing of the famous Deal Barracks walt Jimbo.

Kent Police what a rum old outfit you are.

2. We appear to have joined BounceBanana mid-conversation with someone. Possibly himself.

• Like Like x 9
  3. No 'possibly' about it!

4. It just gets better and better.

The funny thing is what if he is right.

5. ok I get the answer is 42, but WHAT IS THE QUESTION !

6. "What is BounceBanana's IQ?"

The ******* fruitcake.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Poutine is vile,

I wonder if Bounce Banana was the inspiration for the loony in Conspiracy Theory? Got some mates in Calgary has the flooding subsided.

8. Cock

9. I'll tell you whats on my mind.
    Is it worth buying multi pack crisps of the same flavour ?.

Personally I think you overload on the same flavour and therefore end up bored of the taste.

Its a shame as I really like Prawn cocktail but i can't eat them at the moment . Crazy me huh

10. Pretty much, though there was a thunderstorm last night that caused a few instances of local flooding.

The town of high river, just south, is a disaster by all accounts.

Nothing wrong with poutine mate. Just can't eat too much if it or I'd end up looking like Peter Kay.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

11. No, it's a waste of money. What if you fancy a bag of cheese and onion but only have prawn cocktail?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

12. BB, seeing as you very seldom answer in your threads, you're just using Arrse as a platform for your fucked-up fruitcakery. They'd be fascinated by all this stuff on mumsnet, you know...

• Like Like x 1
  13. FORMER_FYRDMAN

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

And ARRSE is accesible for free. It hardly seems fair.

14. i think it takes him a week to write his reports on his ektch a sketch, his carer then transcribes then puts them on arrse, he is sat there drooling at the arrse forum stroking his thomas the tank engine pack lunch box, sucking a corner of blanky.

His carer is passed out on drinking sherry, whilst her lover is making meths out of toothpaste.

scratchy scratchy scratch scrreech scratchy scratch scrreech scratchy scratchy scratch scrreech scratchy scratch scrreech scratchy scratchy scratch scrreech scratchy scratch scrreech scratchy scratchy scratch scrreech scratchy scratch scrreech

here comes another bounce banana special on his etch a sketch (word of warning dont shake it!!!!)

• Like Like x 1