PS3 wireless Headset.

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by RNMAMULL, Sep 13, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I recently saw these and took the plunge and ordered them.Basically they are a virtual 7.1 surround sound wireless gaming headset for the PS3(can be used with PC as well).I ordered them from the US from$99.99 + $19.99 shipping( about £80 odd all in)As far as can be ascertained nobody knows when or even if these will be available in UK.I ordered mine online friday evening and they arrived Yesterday by UPS.They look robust and feel very comfy as well.Got them all set up( a doddle by the way)and charged,flashed the old PS3 up and started BFBC2.......................................Well,shocked and stunned.THEY ARE AWESOME!When i was playing Nam,i could hear the mossies flying AROUND my head!It was hard not to look for them in the room!Also you can hear the frogs croaking,rounds passing you and basically you are there.In the modern bit,they REALLY help,once i got used to them.I kept thinking that they were not correctly balanced,one ear was sounding different to the other,but then as you turn around you realise its the Surround sound.One thing that did amaze me,when there are vehicles about you can actually get a damn good isea as not only to their direction of travel but amazingly,the distance can be gauged quite easily.The only thing i didnt manage to try was the chat function,for some reason when i got an invite to join Trooper et al,i got in the game but not the squad,so hopefully to night i can try it out.So,all in all they are Fekking BRILLIANT,and i cant recommend them enough.

Official Sony PlayStation 3 PS3 7.1 Surround Sound Wireless Headset - YouTube
  2. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Dear Santa,

I've been a good boy this year. I went through with my promise to marry the woman and I still haven't had to take a shovel to her head. Please can you bring me some of these headphones, or at least make sure Mrs NoMedals know the score.

(Aged 27 and 3/4)
    • Like Like x 1
  3. hahahaha :)