PS3 Online Gaming/Stratergy - Help

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by nottyash, Dec 18, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good evening all,

Having paid out for what I believe is a superior gaming system (Oh no I have said it now), and although there are a limited number of titles on the market at the moment, I have taken the plunge and dabbled with 'Warhammer' and 'F.E.A.R' online.

I have to admit that I had not until recently played this genre of game and I don't get 'Warhammer' at all.

Having sone so, I find that within 3-5 seconds of 'materialising' on the screen, I get wasted, (Probably by some spotty 8 year old, called deathanihalator7), who I could not see, let alone try and get a shot off at. I know that as with all games practice makes perfect, however I need to be able to stay alive longer than 3 - 5 seconds, or I will never pick it up.

Any ideas fellow gamers.

Suitably frustrated and frequently deaded.

2. Dash, down, crawl, sights, observe, fire.

Hard target your lardy arse into cover lofty!

3. Just keep moving all the time. Don't go static. Follow everyone else until you pick up how to play. In CoD4 I became an expert on the 203 just beacause it was one shot and at least one kill. At least I got one enemy each time I died!

Remember these teenagers have fast reflexes. However, i guarantee I'll score in the top 4 on any CoD4 server now!! Practice Practice - thats what you have to do.

4. Is there a suicide bomber mod for CoD 4 yet?

5. :D Not yet, but i've noticed running in amongst the en forces whilst cooking a nade gets spectacular results!