PRR on ebay.

And look at the walts rubbing there wood. Watch the sad oinks bid away.

this prr is in very good con i dont need it anymore just left the army
I don't think the Army has quite left you though.....

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
I just hit "Ask the seller a question".

Quetz01 said:
Listen, I'm sorted for comms, but did you bring a Challenger 2 when you left? Only I'm after one. Any colour. Service history preferred. Jet Ski in part ex?

mysteron

LE
Book Reviewer
Just sent this looney a question....

"Can you prove that you purchased this piece of UK military equipment from the manufacturer? If not, am I to assume that it has been taken illegally from HM Armed Forces as there is no other way to get them?"

What if he was billed for it?

msr

msr said:
What if he was billed for it?

msr
Even if he claimed to lose it and is therefor billed for it, surely it is still not technically his to then sell? I'm sure johnny foreigner would love one.

There actually available on the open market though this one is probably nicked .Some air softers have them its just a short range radio nothing particulary hi tech or classified about it .

Agreed woody, but tis still mil issue and thus not for sale.

why would anyone *BLEEP* want it, I mean *BLEEP* a comd's PRR does *BLEEP* this annoying *BLEEP* bleeping every bas*BLEEP*tard 3 secs.....*BLEEP*

aaaaahhhhh the bane of my life those *BLEEP* AH! things

Red

red_phos said:
why would anyone *BLEEP* want it, I mean *BLEEP* a comd's PRR does *BLEEP* this annoying *BLEEP* bleeping every bas*BLEEP*tard 3 secs.....*BLEEP*

aaaaahhhhh the bane of my life those *BLEEP* AH! things

Red

And breath......................... in...out..in..out

Does that feel better

The manufacturers sell them openly!!! They are roughly £59 ex vat

The manufacturers sell them openly!!! They are roughly £59 ex vat
Isn't that a command set?

The fact is that there is a possible case of stolen goods being offered openly on Ebay, which warrants closer scrutiny.

I messaged the seller in question, and pollitley informed him he may want to remove it, as selling something he had taken from his "Army" career would be quite naive.

Anyway, he sends this back:

"well i bought it of here last year of someone"

So I ask why he says in his auction, that he got it from his "Army" service.
His response:

"because i have just left the army and wot do i need it for in civ street so i cant buy things and use them when i was in the army your trying to say"

This guy is telling me that he purchased a PRR on ebay, to use while he was in the army.

My response Questioned this further, asking him who he served with, and why he would possibly need to buy a PRR. It also contained a link to the "RMP Items on WaltBay" thread, along with another polite suggestion to remove it.

He responds:

"yes i did wots wrong in that and why would i tell u who i served with u tell me who u are"

I think we can wind this fecker right up! Any ideas anyone? :twisted:

PTS