• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

PRR on ebay

Not giving too much away but some (well quite a few really) PRRs were stolen from a camp near me recently, which is bad enough but apparently they could be up for sale on ebay. I've checked this out and found this[....url=http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Bowman-PRR-radio-with-PTT-unit_W0QQitemZ220070818024QQihZ012QQcategoryZ67580QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem]PRR Radio[/url]

Now this is a second hand story but apparently the RMP can't stop the sale of these items because they are not valued at over £500!!!! In my mind the value is irrelevant its the security factor that worries me, especially these days.

Latest Threads