Prozzies

#1
Where did the Prozzie thread go? You know, the one they put in the Int Cell about Swingers and Hooers.

I was just getting started. I was about to get the rest of the maidens to get their dancing shoes on and gatecrash.

You meanies!!
 
#2
The_Snail said:
Where did the Prozzie thread go? You know, the one they put in the Int Cell about Swingers and Hooers.

I was just getting started. I was about to get the rest of the maidens to get their dancing shoes on and gatecrash.

You meanies!!
You naughty little swinger :D
 
#3
The_Snail said:
Where did the Prozzie thread go? You know, the one they put in the Int Cell about Swingers and Hooers.

I was just getting started. I was about to get the rest of the maidens to get their dancing shoes on and gatecrash.

You meanies!!
You only paid for a quickie
 
#4
JP47 said:
The_Snail said:
Where did the Prozzie thread go? You know, the one they put in the Int Cell about Swingers and Hooers.

I was just getting started. I was about to get the rest of the maidens to get their dancing shoes on and gatecrash.

You meanies!!
You naughty little swinger :D
I had my twos and my medals ready and everything. She promised us discount if we tipped up in uniform.
 
#5
Prozzies on't ARRSE?

Was it a skanky manc? I know her....well I did she got moved on....Welfare fella...CunT he was
 
#6
Bootifull said:
Prozzies on't ARRSE?

Was it a skanky manc? I know her....well I did she got moved on....Welfare fella...CunT he was
I don't think she was quite all there.

However, it would have made a great night out for us lot. She promised us a discount if I turned up in uniform. I didn't even get the chance to ask her which one she wanted. Dirty mare.

Oh, and Mancs are skanks.
 
#7
'kin 'ell - all I asked was if she'd ask her boss how much he would contribute to H4H - and there it was - gone! Sorry lads! :wink:
 
#9
The_Snail said:
Bootifull said:
Prozzies on't ARRSE?

Was it a skanky manc? I know her....well I did she got moved on....Welfare fella...CunT he was
I don't think she was quite all there.

However, it would have made a great night out for us lot. She promised us a discount if I turned up in uniform. I didn't even get the chance to ask her which one she wanted. Dirty mare.

Oh, and Mancs are skanks.
And no she defo wasn't all there - bit of a dog too
 
#10
Griffinthe2nd said:
She should have started it in the Naafi - might have survived a bit longer.
Did you want to gatecrash with us? You minx......
 
#14
Markintime said:
You missed it Sweetpea, some bird came on here offering sex for swingers, and discounts for squaddies.

I, of course, was in there like a rat. I think the bit where I offered to bring the rest of the girls went down like a sack of shit.

Some people have no sense of humour. :roll:

P.S. Yes, Mrs MiT was invited. Tell her to get her dancing shoes ready.
 
#15
The_Snail said:
Markintime said:
You missed it Sweetpea, some bird came on here offering sex for swingers, and discounts for squaddies.

I, of course, was in there like a rat. I think the bit where I offered to bring the rest of the girls went down like a sack of shit.

Some people have no sense of humour. :roll:

P.S. Yes, Mrs MiT was invited. Tell her to get her dancing shoes ready.
Stop it, you're frightening her (although she seems to be smiling bravely).
 
#18
Slug you'd end up in the lucky dip horror show dark room at the back
 

Latest Threads