Prozzies

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by The_Snail, Oct 7, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Where did the Prozzie thread go? You know, the one they put in the Int Cell about Swingers and Hooers.

I was just getting started. I was about to get the rest of the maidens to get their dancing shoes on and gatecrash.

You meanies!!

2. You naughty little swinger :D

3. You only paid for a quickie

4. I had my twos and my medals ready and everything. She promised us discount if we tipped up in uniform.

5. Prozzies on't ARRSE?

Was it a skanky manc? I know her....well I did she got moved on....Welfare fella...CunT he was

6. I don't think she was quite all there.

However, it would have made a great night out for us lot. She promised us a discount if I turned up in uniform. I didn't even get the chance to ask her which one she wanted. Dirty mare.

Oh, and Mancs are skanks.

7. 'kin 'ell - all I asked was if she'd ask her boss how much he would contribute to H4H - and there it was - gone! Sorry lads! :wink:

8. She should have started it in the Naafi - might have survived a bit longer.

9. And no she defo wasn't all there - bit of a dog too

10. Did you want to gatecrash with us? You minx......

11. Well I know where I'm going on Saturday, you can join me if the BOGOF offer is still on :p

12. You missed it Sweetpea, some bird came on here offering sex for swingers, and discounts for squaddies.

I, of course, was in there like a rat. I think the bit where I offered to bring the rest of the girls went down like a sack of shit.

Some people have no sense of humour. :roll:

P.S. Yes, Mrs MiT was invited. Tell her to get her dancing shoes ready.

13. Stop it, you're frightening her (although she seems to be smiling bravely).