Prozzies

Where did the Prozzie thread go? You know, the one they put in the Int Cell about Swingers and Hooers.

I was just getting started. I was about to get the rest of the maidens to get their dancing shoes on and gatecrash.

You meanies!!

The_Snail said:
Where did the Prozzie thread go? You know, the one they put in the Int Cell about Swingers and Hooers.

I was just getting started. I was about to get the rest of the maidens to get their dancing shoes on and gatecrash.

You meanies!!
You naughty little swinger :D

The_Snail said:

You meanies!!
You only paid for a quickie

JP47 said:
The_Snail said:

You meanies!!
You naughty little swinger :D
I had my twos and my medals ready and everything. She promised us discount if we tipped up in uniform.

Prozzies on't ARRSE?

Was it a skanky manc? I know her....well I did she got moved on....Welfare fella...CunT he was

Bootifull said:
Prozzies on't ARRSE?

Was it a skanky manc? I know her....well I did she got moved on....Welfare fella...CunT he was
I don't think she was quite all there.

However, it would have made a great night out for us lot. She promised us a discount if I turned up in uniform. I didn't even get the chance to ask her which one she wanted. Dirty mare.

Oh, and Mancs are skanks.

'kin 'ell - all I asked was if she'd ask her boss how much he would contribute to H4H - and there it was - gone! Sorry lads! :wink:

The_Snail said:
Bootifull said:
Prozzies on't ARRSE?

I don't think she was quite all there.

However, it would have made a great night out for us lot. She promised us a discount if I turned up in uniform. I didn't even get the chance to ask her which one she wanted. Dirty mare.

Oh, and Mancs are skanks.
And no she defo wasn't all there - bit of a dog too

Griffinthe2nd said:
She should have started it in the Naafi - might have survived a bit longer.
Did you want to gatecrash with us? You minx......

Markintime said:
You missed it Sweetpea, some bird came on here offering sex for swingers, and discounts for squaddies.

I, of course, was in there like a rat. I think the bit where I offered to bring the rest of the girls went down like a sack of shit.

Some people have no sense of humour. :roll:

P.S. Yes, Mrs MiT was invited. Tell her to get her dancing shoes ready.

The_Snail said:
Markintime said:
You missed it Sweetpea, some bird came on here offering sex for swingers, and discounts for squaddies.

I, of course, was in there like a rat. I think the bit where I offered to bring the rest of the girls went down like a sack of shit.

Some people have no sense of humour. :roll:

P.S. Yes, Mrs MiT was invited. Tell her to get her dancing shoes ready.
Stop it, you're frightening her (although she seems to be smiling bravely).

Slug you'd end up in the lucky dip horror show dark room at the back

Latest Threads