Provost Manual

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by LongJohnSilver, Apr 27, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone out there have a link to the Provost Manual Vol 8. Any help in finding this document would be greatly appreciated.

2. Why? Are you short of toilet paper?

3. :lol:

If you are on a military intranet try a general search on the MOD Website - it's a poor search engine though so you will have to trawl through a lot of crap and no guarantee it will pick up the manual.

4. :D

5. Daxx, VMT, I have tried that already to no avail, but thanks anyway.

Regards

LJS

6. LJS,

Along the same lines as DAXX, but try using the link to the RMP page from ArmyNet - it might work. Failing that you could always try asking your local friendly RMP Police Station - which would be worth it for the blank look on the face of the LCpl sat on the desk!

7. failing that, try phoning the Service Police Crime Beuro (SPCB) via mod operators and if you have a valid reason for having one, im sure they will send you a disk.

8. Remind me - is this something I should have read recently?

9. Only if your TV is on the blink :wink: Thanks to all for your help.

10. Get in touch with your nearest MPGS unit there platoon commander would have a copy and would give you access to it or where to get it.

11. gav, nice one, thanks.

12. All MPGS Pltn Cmdrs are in possesion of at least 1 copy of this publication, it is compulsary and contains operating procedures for th MPGS. all MPGS Soldiers are required to sign as having read this on several occasions throughout the year.

13. Gotta ask.........why???

14. The same reson that the army makes you retake your APWT every year; if you do something every day, you might forget how to do it.

15. common practice in the commercial world as well, based on cases before industrial tribunal mainly. No point having policies unless you can prove that people have access to them, have read them and have had the appropriate training. Otherwise, Kerching!!!!!!!! Signed certificates on HR files are becoming the norm.