Provo nervous breakdown

#1
Simple question any ideas weve just got a new one and i want the old one back.
 

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#2
Can we have the question in English, please?
 
#3
Chuzu said:
Simple question any ideas weve just got a new one and i want the old one back.
"Send Key Setting over"
 
#5
What code is this? Anyone got the number for GCHQ or failing that, Bletchley Park?
 
#6
John has a long mustache, John has a long mustache.

..._
..._
..._
 
#9
I see the problem. The topic's in 3Z but the question's in 4L.
 
#10
'Tom, Dick and Harry are ready to party....


'The badgers are playing banjos...
 
#11
Chuzu said:
Simple question any ideas weve just got a new one and i want the old one back.
...errr....wibble?!
 
#12
theoriginalphantom said:
'Tom, Dick and Harry are ready to party....


'The badgers are playing banjos...
Nooooo
You’ve just called for an air strike on McDonalds in Epping
Did you not mean
When the special one gets eggs from Tescos the seagulls will follow the trawlers and the parrots will be sick?
 
#13
Surely you mean:

Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne bercent mon cœur d'une langueur monotone?

No that's a code, that is!
 
#14
Are you suggesting that Martin McGuinness may be struggling in his new role?

Is the Rev Ian too loud for him??
 
#15
Cuddles said:
Surely you mean:

Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne bercent mon cœur d'une langueur monotone?

No that's a code, that is!
Brilliant, when I wrote John has a long mustache thats what I really meant.
 
#16
Good oh, must dash I'm off to cut the main Paris to Lyon railway line and then garrotte a German Todt labour organisation leader...which is what the lady who lived two doors up from us did on receipt of the said message!

She never told us anything about her war but her husband, a DFC winning Mossie and Beaufighter ace, was mega-proud of her achievements. He conversely never spoke of his war but she repaid the compliments!
 
#17
Broadsword calling danny boy...... Broadsword calling danny boy.....
 
#18
Cuddles said:
Good oh, must dash I'm off to cut the main Paris to Lyon railway line and then garrotte a German Todt labour organisation leader...
Bon voyage cuddles, come back safe. (don’t forget if you are caught the MOD’s will deny all knowledge of you)
Will stand by to DX at 2359 to arrange extraction.
“The sheep will sleep on the slope nearest the shed”

(I'm going to miss him)
 
#20
Good oh, must dash I'm off to cut the main Paris to Lyon railway line and then garrotte a German Todt labour organisation leader...
Your mission, should you chose to accept it... etc etc
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top