Provisional Drivers Licence

Hi am currently a Signaller in the TA (base in 34th Sig reg) i already know the TA pay for the full drivers license but do they pay for the provisional one as well or do i have to fork out for that my self? not too sure on that subject so hense am asking on here before i make an arse of my self (no pun intended) :)

Latest Threads