Province Murals & Posters etc.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by A_Knocker_Till_The_End, Oct 9, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. yeah just refound it myself after i lost it :p

2. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

They're trying to get the one on the Newtownards Td/Templemore ave junction painted over according to a mate at work who lives down by the old Public Baths there.Cant see it happening tho.

3. Well actually its already happening,there was an old mural of Paddy Maine on the newtonards road and a list of his decorations on it, it was quite an old one but last time i was up that direction it was no longer there and have noticed alot on and around the shankill area being repainted over to football murals this i don't mind but hope they are just going to re-do a better mural to a war hero.

RC.

4. I note that some of the old Adair murals on the Shankhill now have 'wife beater' under his name.How PC is that!!!

5. And excellent resource, I've been using it since I stumbled across it last year doing some research.

If the facts ever get too depressing, I usually try the online republican newspapers as they have me in stitches.