Providing Halal Food to Serving Service Persons

Are you bothered if you were Served Religiously Slaughtered Food as a Non-Muslim/Non-Jewish Person?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ah the countryside... I know a nice place... Middleton on the Wolds, Yorkshire... Good for Farming I believe. They have a big Poultry farm there... T Soanes (Poultry) Ltd, Grain Fed, Free range healthy Chickens. You should see their Website, read all about how they care for their Chickens and the awards it has received, Red Tractor and all.

See their Webpage - Spot Halal Anywhere?

Nope...but this certificate says it all..... You don't see it on any labels either!!!! Just one of many
If banging on relentlessly but impotently was physical action, all the halal slaughterers, bakers, greengrocers and unstunned mars bar killers would have surrendered and begged for a place on your re-education and rehabilitation courses by now.

Thank you for all these informative posts - especially about Halal Easter eggs and their threat to our Western Judeo-Christian way of life. We are definitely defending the Gates of Vienna, so why not contact a friendly MP and have this raised in Parliament? Because you are at grave risk of being regarded on this site as an obsessively tedious and racist boorish twat.

Ah the countryside... I know a nice place... Middleton on the Wolds, Yorkshire... Good for Farming I believe. They have a big Poultry farm there... T Soanes (Poultry) Ltd, Grain Fed, Free range healthy Chickens. You should see their Website, read all about how they care for their Chickens and the awards it has received, Red Tractor and all.

See their Webpage - Spot Halal Anywhere?

Nope...but this certificate says it all..... You don't see it on any labels either!!!! Just one of many
Nobody cares.

Try and go shopping and find your everyday products that you normally use and see how easy it is ... Go to your bread Isle...look at the HFA logos on Bread, such as Hovis, Kingsmill, Warbutons and any company who uses Allied Bakeries, Look for fresh Chicken, Red Meat and you would find it difficult to find any indication it is Halal but rest assured 95% of Chicken in the UK is Slaughtered to meet the Religious r\equirements of Halal (Shariah Law). They just don't tell you it is. It s the same for Red Meat. Morrisons have their own Abattoirs and are usually OK except for Lamb. Most Lamb from NZ is Halal but you won't find a Halal Logo on it because they know most people won't buy it (research it and you will see). Most UK abattoirs Slaughter to Halal standards especially with regards to Lamb because they have to export it with a Halal Certificate. They only way you can find out is by looking at foods codes and researching it i.e. UK 9012 or 7015 EC is for Lamb check yourself (see below). These codes reflect registered Abattoirs which are Halal certified... but there are loads more. I believe we as customers have the right to know what is and what is not Halal so we an make a choice. But there is no mandated policy in the UK to do so. It is voluntary but they don't want to because...they will lose money. Instead we have to research food labels to find out...That can't be right can it?

List of Halal Abattoirs with HFA - (See the food codes These are on Fresh Meat/Poultry)

List of HMC Registered HalalMeat/Poultry Companies

Lots of other lists are available and there are plenty of Certificates available online with regards to many companies who pay for Annual Halal Certifications.

Even our Children at Schools are being fed Unlabelled Halal Food through 3rd Party Suppliers regardless of Religion.
I usualy only eat Polish bread (but made in the UK) and I don't eat any meat, poultry or unilever icecream, and I use Meridian yeast extract instead of marmite as it is British made and not as loaded with salt. So it's a piece of piss avoiding stuff with a Halal Certification, I wasn't even trying.

What do you do when ALL the labels have Halal Certified Logos on them...that is what is going to happen. It's a money earning scheme pure and simple!
See my post above, it's not hard just now though is it.

What a waste of non Halal products, or something.

Halal Products

please note I'm not the person in the article. @jarrod248 was going to help me attempt to beat this, but it just felt like the same egg was being repeatedly placed and then removed from my bum, and then it melted...

Check out this Halal bastard from the 1950s

To think we'd just fought a war against the Germans just so as the Muslims could sneak in eeeh it's shocking!

Any Arabic speakers here? What does the squiggly bit at the top mean?

Over 100 Easter eggs from the 70s, 80s and 90s.
How many of these Rowntree Easter Eggs from the 1970s, 80s and 90s do you remember?

Less than 10 mention Easter.
Well that just proves they've all* been at it longer than we realised

Those traditional Easter eggs which were a bastardisation of Pagan beliefs? Along with the pagan hares which somehow become the Easter Bunny (what with rabbits having being introduced to Britain by the Romans but apparently not being well established until the 12 Century)

I'm fuckin' proper outraged (like proper remembering, but with more spittle and venom)

*one/some/all - clarification for the terminally retarded

You need a hobby.
He apparently has one, practical muslimaphobia,

He's a grand masterbator in the order of paranoid nutters (insert Monty Python Biggus Dickus speech here)

Ineffectual platitudes . . . they simply do not understand that some consider the welfare of animals, to be far more important then the unnecessary, cruel, primitive and brutal l dictates of irrational beliefs . . . .

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

. . . You’re receiving this email because you signed this petition: “End the animal cruelty laws exemptions given to UK halal and shechita abattoirs”.

The Government has responded to the petition you signed – “End the animal cruelty laws exemptions given to UK halal and shechita abattoirs”.

Government responded:

The Government encourages the highest standards of welfare at slaughter but respects the rights of Jewish and Muslim people to eat meat prepared according to their religion.

The Government is aware of concern about meat from animals slaughtered according to religious beliefs.

Current national regulations on religious slaughter have a long history. The issue was first debated in Parliament in 1875. The Slaughter of Animals Act 1933 introduced a legal requirement for stunning of animals prior to slaughter but contained an exemption where animals were slaughtered for consumption by Jewish and Muslim communities. Over the years the national rules governing religious slaughter have developed to provide additional protection to animals that are slaughtered in accordance with religious rites.

EU Regulation 1099/2009, on the protection of animals at time of killing, requires all animals to be stunned before slaughter except where animals are slaughtered in accordance with religious rites. The EU Regulation and the Welfare of Animals at Time of Killing (England) Regulations 2015 (WATOK) include strict requirements on where, how and who can slaughter animals in accordance with religious rites. These requirements are monitored and enforced by Official Veterinarians of the Food Standards Agency to ensure that animals are spared unnecessary suffering, distress or pain during the slaughter process.

The legislation also requires each person either handling or carrying out slaughter operations, including religious slaughter, to hold a Certificate of Competence. A person must undergo formal training, understand their responsibilities for the protection of animal welfare during slaughter operations and consistently demonstrate competent performance in order to pass the independent examination to obtain a Certificate of Competence.

Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs

Click this link to view the response online:

Petition: End the animal cruelty laws exemptions given to UK halal and shechita abattoirs

The Petitions Committee will take a look at this petition and its response. They can press the government for action and gather evidence. If this petition reaches 100,000 signatures, the Committee will consider it for a debate.

The Committee is made up of 11 MPs, from political parties in government and in opposition. It is entirely independent of the Government. Find out more about the Committee: How petitions work

Thanks,
The Petitions team
UK Government and Parliament

Have you seen how much Halal Food was given to Serving Members (and probably to Non-Muslim/non-Jewish Service persons too)of the MOD including during Afghan War etc. It was provided by Purple Food Stuffs. Just read the info in the docs in this FOI request. - Link Here - WhatDoTheyKnow
Its a fvcking disgrace.

I had a drink of Halal water and caught The Islam.

Not unless you asked for it. But this was the case for Halal/kosher meals to. That was the only way you would find out if it was Halal/Kosher Food. If you didn't ask about Halal/kosher Food they felt they didn't need to tell you and so they didn't. So this Meat/Poulty was provided to without your knowledge regardless of your own personal religion (which was also controlled if you remember - no crosses or bibles to be taken into theatre).
You do know "Halal" just means "permitted", don't you?

Don't you?

Broccoli is Halal. Potatoes are Halal. Water is Halal. Being a fvcking bigotted simpleton on teh Interwebz is Halal.

Latest Threads