Proud to be Int Corps in your current unit?

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by peanut_head, Oct 8, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. :) I am, in a I've-settled-here-nicely kind of way, but how many other Corps members are 'uncomfortable' in their work place, and if so, why?

2. Nosy people asking why they are uncomfortable....

3. i could do with a new chair.

4. WTF

What a pointless thread. Move on. Next

5. "Relax Gary, I'm not from Hollywood. I'm not going to fuck your mouth."

[​IMG]

6. Happy as a pig in shyte

7. Let me explain to you the kind of man Gary is. He's a man who knows that when you put another man's cock in your mouth, you make a pact. A bond that cannot be broken. He's a man so dedicated that he will get down on his knees and put that cock right in his mouth.

8. My pods sometimes get itchy at work.. that can be uncomfortable.

9. The nice people at the clinic assure me that I'll be a lot more comfortable by the time I've finished the course of amoxycillin.

10. You'd need a new chair irrespective of your location chubs. :wink:

And yes peanut, I'm more than happy with with where I am, and very proud of the valuable contribution the Corps is making to current ops.. Obviously my troops aren't quite so chuffed....

11. at least i don't need a high chair, you fucking leprechaun :)

12. Mate you are brilliant!

Tosser.;-)

13. It can get a little warm in the sunshine, but I am set to move to another part of this great organisation so I have no complaints.

15. On the topic at hand..................................

In what particular way/structure do the Intelligence bods that work with 11 (EOD) Regt RLC fit in with the scheme of things. Do they work super closely with the individual Cpy's (glasgow, catterick, where ever), or are they in the upper echelons of 11 Regt?

Just asking as my first job choice is OPMI, and my second is Ammo Tech, and its interesting how both jobs can actually do a lot of close work together in some cases.

Apologies for the sudden out burst of sensibleness.

------------------------------------------------------------
    Edited because im a MONG