Proud parents

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by lost_ulsterman, Oct 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

''She trains on Weetabix and lasagne''

I'm sure she scoffs a fair amount of it aswell.

Obviously her school bully isn't that great. Either that or she ate the fcuker.

Oh yeah, and is that the worlds largest cameltoe or what. Sickening....
  2. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Nope, IMO that's reached Moose's foot proportions. But I do agree with the sickening bit - truly foul :D
  3. Yeah, but you would though. Wouldn't you.
  4. Truely gopping. And no i wouldn't - she's 14 FFS!!!
  5. No she's not. She's 20.

6. Exactly! :puker:
  7. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

Shocking. That is just wrong for a 14 year old to that big.
  8. Its wrong for anyone to be that size, nevermind it being a 14 year old.
  9. I think its really good to see Fat Bsatards getting involved in Sport and trying to do something about their fitness levels
  10. Sumo's not a sport, it was invented by the Japanese and you know what gopping little perverts they are!

This is truly obscene. Its just the parents making excuses for why they didn't raise her healthily - 'oh, she's just like that for her sport'. Feck off.
  11. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

You have just ruined my lunch. :evil:
  12. The better story is further down that to Pam Anderson nude at Hugh Hefner's party.. Seems one of Hef's 3some girlfriends had parts of their bodies moulded in chocolate.. One had her butt done in white choc with a 'dark' choc about your chocolate starfish..

Man, that guy can party.. obviously they didn't invite the sumoblob or she'd have eaten everything in sight.
  13. Agreed.

"she trains on weetabix and lasagne"

Fuck off!
    She EATS weetabix and lasagne, then dry-humps another fucking whale.

To the parents: get a grip.
  14. Might sound stupid but ive always wondered how really fat people reach round to wipe their arrse after a shite. The reason i ask is with all that crack to get through it seems kind of impossible for them to reach round as fat arms and a fat back get in their way stopping them reaching the ring.