• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Proud of your husband or son?

MY HUSBAND IS A COMANDER FOR THE US PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICE IN NEW YORK CITY, AND MY SON IS IN THE COAST GUARD IN HAWAII.

I'M SUCH A PROUD SPOUSE AND MOTHER THAT I HOPE YOU TOO WILL JOIN MY DISCUSSION SO WE CAN BECOME FRIENDS.

MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE 4 HOMES IN THE U.S. AND WE LIKE TO TRAVEL ABOUT A WEEK OUT OF EVERY MONTH (THAT'S RIGHT.....HE ONLY HAS 6 WEEKS A YEAR VACATION).
Well whoopi do. Trolling bitch with a big mouth who can't do maths: 12 x 1 = 12. (Or are there no longer 12 months in a year?).

she did say that she would "like" to travel BUT he only has....

But "Commander" for the Public Health Service in NY - he's a civil servant, we call them administrators - the ones sucking the life out of the NHS

and the son is sunning himself out at sea around the Hawiian Islands - and probably getting loads of medals for it - I knew I joined the wrong bloody mob!

Latest Threads