Proud of your husband or son?

Luisa Weiss is a very proud wife and mother. She posted on military.com to voice her pride in August and has received only one response.

I think it's sad. Can the British show a bit of the old "Blitz Spirit" and support her? Here's her post:
http://forums.military.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/554198221/m/7890033480001

OR WAS IT ONE OF YOU LOT THAT POSTED IT?

MY HUSBAND IS A COMANDER FOR THE US PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICE IN NEW YORK CITY, AND MY SON IS IN THE COAST GUARD IN HAWAII.

I'M SUCH A PROUD SPOUSE AND MOTHER THAT I HOPE YOU TOO WILL JOIN MY DISCUSSION SO WE CAN BECOME FRIENDS.

MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE 4 HOMES IN THE U.S. AND WE LIKE TO TRAVEL ABOUT A WEEK OUT OF EVERY MONTH (THAT'S RIGHT.....HE ONLY HAS 6 WEEKS A YEAR VACATION).
Well whoopi do. Trolling bitch with a big mouth who can't do maths: 12 x 1 = 12. (Or are there no longer 12 months in a year?).

she did say that she would "like" to travel BUT he only has....

But "Commander" for the Public Health Service in NY - he's a civil servant, we call them administrators - the ones sucking the life out of the NHS

and the son is sunning himself out at sea around the Hawiian Islands - and probably getting loads of medals for it - I knew I joined the wrong bloody mob!