• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Proud of your husband or son?

Luisa Weiss is a very proud wife and mother. She posted on military.com to voice her pride in August and has received only one response.

I think it's sad. Can the British show a bit of the old "Blitz Spirit" and support her? Here's her post:
http://forums.military.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/554198221/m/7890033480001

OR WAS IT ONE OF YOU LOT THAT POSTED IT?

MY HUSBAND IS A COMANDER FOR THE US PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICE IN NEW YORK CITY, AND MY SON IS IN THE COAST GUARD IN HAWAII.

I'M SUCH A PROUD SPOUSE AND MOTHER THAT I HOPE YOU TOO WILL JOIN MY DISCUSSION SO WE CAN BECOME FRIENDS.

MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE 4 HOMES IN THE U.S. AND WE LIKE TO TRAVEL ABOUT A WEEK OUT OF EVERY MONTH (THAT'S RIGHT.....HE ONLY HAS 6 WEEKS A YEAR VACATION).
Well whoopi do. Trolling bitch with a big mouth who can't do maths: 12 x 1 = 12. (Or are there no longer 12 months in a year?).

she did say that she would "like" to travel BUT he only has....

But "Commander" for the Public Health Service in NY - he's a civil servant, we call them administrators - the ones sucking the life out of the NHS

and the son is sunning himself out at sea around the Hawiian Islands - and probably getting loads of medals for it - I knew I joined the wrong bloody mob!