Protestor of the week

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by ShrapnelAlley, Dec 10, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Look at this dick! im all for protesting for a worthy cause, but this aint cool. Makes me sick! no wonder he needs educating!

Attached Files:

2. I do not understand why nobody tells her to get the feck off.

3. Nothing a good flogging wouldn't cure!

4. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

5. I hope she risk assessed that. Looks mighty risky

6. Male or female? Has it been captured yet?

7. Mi old Mate Sergey, NKVD Resident to use his board name would know 'Folk' who would know how to deal with such a person, sex undetermined.

john

8. Would have loved it if he/she/it lost their grip and cracked their head off the ground. Who knows,might knock some sense into he/she/it!

Should be sent to the continent to see the war graves and learn where and at what cost he/she/its freedom to protest was won. needs to learn some fcuking respect.

9. ok lets settle this...BOY OR GIRL!
    Long hair slim legs, girl
    Long hair skinny jeans, dirty student

looks like a lad to me, one who needs a wash and possibly a job.

...or is the Jury still out lol

10. I kinda want to say girl...but I fear it may just be a posh spazzy woussey poncey orlando bloom lookalikey

11. i agree, think those pants are so tight he's forgotton he's got balls :p

12. what a shame we live in nation that thinks so much of personal & human rights

try doing that in the peoples democratic republic of shuthtefuckupastain and you'd at the very least get a nice crack round the head with a baton

13. I'm looking at the feet... are they mansize? Mind you I don't really know what the average size for women is either... all I know is my own are freakishly small and some chinese lassies would kill for my wee plates of meat.

14. dunno i'm a size 13 so mostly have to wear the boxs others don't want